Author: Adamantium

It’s 2100 CE, and the last Caucasian Alive is Being Interviewed by China   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2014-11-12 16:48:52 |Display all floors
warren0353 Post time: 2014-11-12 07:35
A topic like this speaks from a feeling of inferiority and ignorance, much to do about nothing.

Hello warren0353,

My name is Peter Pickle.  I think you have misunderstood the story.  It seems to be extrapolating to the future based on the trends occurring today.  Here are the trends today:

-Caucasians believe that there is no such thing as race and as such there should be no reason to stop any immigration into their countries.

- Third world immigrants are generally violent, and they also have a grudge against Caucasians whom they feel are holding them down based on racist sentiments.  As such, just like in South Africa, the immigrants will violently attack the Caucasians.  Over time, this will lead to their extinction.

- Caucasians believe that they deserve the violence upon themselves because they believe they are racist.

So, this thread simply makes a story based on facts.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-11-12 18:06:54 |Display all floors
Crap

If "white aryans" were to become extinct,they would be joining the Tasmanians,the Banda Islanders,the Tierra del Fueguens,the Caribbean Taino and others they and their Zionist masters sent before them in the last half millenium.
9/11 was an inside job.
No second plane.It was a bomb.Bomb in the other building.
You KNOW without a doubt the videos are fake,right ?!
Planes don't meld into steel and concrete buildings.They crash into them !!!!!!!
It's amazing how the building ate the plane !!!
Imagine those fragile wings cutting slots in massive steel columns !!!!!
How STUPID can they think the people are to believe that crap ??!!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-11-12 18:14:25 |Display all floors
Extinction

Extinction does in fact face mankind as a whole.This is due largely to the efforts of the Chosen materialists and their Chosen Goyim. The environment is poisoned,the forests have disappeared along with innumerable bird and mammal and reptile species."Civilisation" due to excessive automation and computerisation and electrification is very fragile and vulnerable to solar flares,earthquakes,tsunamis and other natural phenomena.Twisted social experiments such as faggotry and gender role reversal have disconnected us from reality.
9/11 was an inside job.
No second plane.It was a bomb.Bomb in the other building.
You KNOW without a doubt the videos are fake,right ?!
Planes don't meld into steel and concrete buildings.They crash into them !!!!!!!
It's amazing how the building ate the plane !!!
Imagine those fragile wings cutting slots in massive steel columns !!!!!
How STUPID can they think the people are to believe that crap ??!!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-11-13 00:27:30 |Display all floors
I agree with this "last Caucasian" that race is a social construct. I don't agree that the white-pigmented peoples' successes are a terrible crime. They simply got to industrialization and global maritime mastery first. Had "other-pigmented people been first, they'd have done the same colonialization.
What's on your mind...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-11-13 00:27:59 |Display all floors
This post was edited by Ted180 at 2014-11-12 11:38

I agree with this "last Caucasian" that race is a social construct. I don't agree that the white-pigmented peoples' successes are a terrible crime. They simply got to industrialization and global maritime mastery first. Had "other-pigmented" people been first, they'd have done the same colonialization. Fortunately, the process of interracial breeding is well-advanced. Humans will become a mixture of black, brown, yellow and white. It'll be impossible to identify separate races. And this nonsense will end.
What's on your mind...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-11-13 03:44:33 |Display all floors
Ted180 Post time: 2014-11-13 00:27
I agree with this "last Caucasian" that race is a social construct. I don't agree that the white-pig ...

Race is real: I raced against traffic this morning.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-11-13 14:02:26 |Display all floors
Ted180 Post time: 2014-11-13 00:27
I agree with this "last Caucasian" that race is a social construct. I don't agree that the white-pig ...

I don't believe you are being sincere when you claim to deny race.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.