APEC - ICEBREAKER OR THE LAST CHANCE FOR PEACE? [Copy link] 中文

2016 Most Popular Member 2015 Most Popular Member 2014 Most Popular Member

Post time 2014-11-12 10:32:58 |Display all floors
Bandito Post time: 2014-11-12 08:21
and for Xi to stonewall Abe and appease cake eaters

What a waste of space they are

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-11-12 14:05:59 |Display all floors
APEC 2014 IS ALL ABOUT LEADERSHIP OF THE ASIA-PACIFIC REGION . . . LEADERSHIP.

CHINA SWALLOWED THE BITTER PILL OF HAVING ABE AS A GUEST DESPITE HIS HOSTILITY TOWARD CHINA AND HIS AGGRESSION AGAINST CHINESE SOVEREIGN TERRITORY IN DIAOYUDAO, FOR ONE GOOD REASON, TO SHOW FELLOW ASIANS AND THE WORLD THAT CHINA DOES NOT LET ITS PRIVATE MATTERS STAND IN THE WAY OF ITS PUBLIC RESPONSIBILITIES TO LEAD THE ASIAN-PACIFIC REGION TOWARD GREATER STABILITY AND PROSPERITY THROUGH CONSTRUCTIVE, RECIPROCAL INTERACTIONS WITH INDIVIDUAL SOVEREIGN STATES, AND WITH BLOCS OF SOVEREIGN STATES.

IN FACT, CHINA'S LEADERSHIP OF THE ASEAN AGAINST THE MURKY, CRYPTIC AND COERCIVE DEMANDS OF THE TRANS-PACIFIC-PARTNERSHIP TOWARD A TRANSPARENT, VOLUNTARY, AND LIBERAL FREE TRADE AGREEMENT OF ASIAN-PACIFIC COUNTRIES HAS MADE IT THE DE FACTO BROTHER AND DEFENDER OF THE LIVELIHOOD OF ONE HALF OF HUMANITY.

WITH XI LEADING THE CHANGE COMING TO ASIA, IT IS NEVER US AGAINST THEM, WE AGAINST THEY, BUT ALWAYS, ALL FOR ONE, AND ONE FOR ALL, THE SAME KIND OF PHILOSOPHY THAT MADE CONFUCIAN CHINA A MAGNET OF TALENT, TRADE AND TECHNOLOGY.

YES, CONFUCIUS IS ALIVE AND WELL IN THE NEW GENERATION OF CHINESE LEADERS WHO BELIEVE IN RESPONSIBILITY, FULFILLMENT OF WHICH BUILDS TRUST, AND FAITHFULNESS TO WHICH BUILDS FRIENDSHIP, AND FROM WHICH IS BORN PEACE AND PROSPERITY.

XI, CONGRATULATIONS ON A JOB WELL DONE!!!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-11-12 19:31:45 |Display all floors
abramicus Post time: 2014-11-12 10:05
APEC 2014 IS ALL ABOUT LEADERSHIP OF THE ASIA-PACIFIC REGION . . . LEADERSHIP.

CHINA SW ...

I hope you will be handed a fat cheque for this act of misdirection
No, I live above Sunset Plaza, it's a little house I rent and it's a little rundown but has a beautiful view, what about you?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-11-12 19:32:27 |Display all floors
dusty1 Post time: 2014-11-12 06:32
What a waste of space they are

More shots of Mme Xi is a good thing however......
No, I live above Sunset Plaza, it's a little house I rent and it's a little rundown but has a beautiful view, what about you?

Use magic tools Report

2016 Most Popular Member 2015 Most Popular Member 2014 Most Popular Member

Post time 2014-11-12 20:31:45 |Display all floors
Bandito Post time: 2014-11-12 19:32
More shots of Mme Xi is a good thing however......

True, I'm talking the leaders in general

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-11-12 23:59:17 |Display all floors
dusty1 Post time: 2014-11-12 16:31
True, I'm talking the leaders in general

I knew you were.  

They are all in it for themselves :)

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.