Author: saltandpepper

China wins landmark bid to build Mexican high-speed rail   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2014-11-6 17:42:20 |Display all floors
seneca Post time: 2014-11-6 17:31
I didn't know about the 11 million men not available for that many women in Russia but I can tel ...

You hit straight on; between war, drugs, etc.., men die quite early creating a huge gap between the two genders.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-11-6 17:42:55 |Display all floors
seneca Post time: 2014-11-6 17:33
The Chinese high-speed trains are the world's least safe.

seneca, I don't mind to buy you A new record.
You know how you feel after them endless repeat's.
AND YOU do sounds like a broken record, honestly. Asked anyone in this forum, comes to China you are BROKEN.
Mind you, many other ways you are perfectly spot on, to be fair I had to mention that as well.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-11-6 18:00:19 |Display all floors
seneca Post time: 2014-11-6 17:33
The Chinese high-speed trains are the world's least safe.

I have heard about one accident. When I have taken the train it has always been on time and very good way to travel in Shanghai, Zhejiang, Jiangsu area.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-11-6 19:42:38 |Display all floors
Boston101 Post time: 2014-11-6 17:37
And you're definitely an expert on scrutinizing for any wrongdoing for everyone except China.

A little sensitive are you?
Generous treatment of captured enemy troops.
Death to those that choose to fight.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-11-6 19:55:22 |Display all floors
seneca Post time: 2014-11-6 19:11
If you don't like the Refrain of the Truth, try the Refrain of The Other Side of the Coin:

Shin ...

Herr Goebbels of China Daily forum,

Why don't you mention the accident that occurred on 25 April 2005 in Amagasaki, Hyogo, near Osaka,that killed 106 passengers and injured 562 others.This incident was Japan's most serious since the 1963 Tsurumi rail accident in which two passenger trains collided with a derailed freight train, killing 162 people.
Generous treatment of captured enemy troops.
Death to those that choose to fight.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-11-6 20:04:56 |Display all floors
seneca Post time: 2014-11-6 19:11
If you don't like the Refrain of the Truth, try the Refrain of The Other Side of the Coin:

Shin ...

Eurostar services between the UK and Brussels remained suspended today as an inquiry began into the Belgian commuter train crash in which at least 24 people were killed.
theguardian.com, Tuesday 16 February 2010 09.20 GMT
Belgium's worst rail crash for over 50 years created chaos on the rail network with 25 people dead.
Some estimates put the death toll from yesterday's head-on crash – which happened nine miles south of the Belgian capital during the morning rush-hour – at 25, with up to half the 300 passengers injured.
The collision happened in icy conditions after a night of light snowfall, but the investigation is focusing on human error. The governor of the region, Lodewijk De Witte, suggested one of the trains had missed a red signal.    The last major train crash in Belgium was nearly nine years ago. Then, eight passengers died when a commuter train hit an empty train.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-11-6 20:06:29 |Display all floors
MisterZhu Post time: 2014-11-6 19:55
Herr Goebbels of China Daily forum,

Why don't you mention the accident that occurred on 25 April  ...

Now our friend is getting upset

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.