phoenixna has been deleted
Post time 2003-10-21 20:07:29 |Display all floors

do you like one who is honest??

Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2003-10-23 08:44:43 |Display all floors

They need!

Everyone has his own shortcoming.
Sometime he say one lie ,then he need say more.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2003-10-23 20:38:47 |Display all floors

from myself on ,we must be honest

If everyone can be honest ,how great the world will be!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2003-10-24 12:00:29 |Display all floors

To be honest!

I wish to be honest to everyone.I believe if you are honest to others,they will be honest to you either.
So everyone should try you best to be honest.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2003-10-24 15:45:19 |Display all floors

dishonesty is now universal

we used to hear the famous saying"honesty is the best policy." But this is no longer believed worldwide.Dishonesty is chatching on        rapidly,celebraties in particular. In telling lies, G.W.Bush is no less than Saddam,but he is still shamelessly in power. So some people today stick to this belief "dishonesty is success".

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2003-10-24 16:47:14 |Display all floors

hehe

i think the word "honesty" comes into being earlier than the word" dishonesty".that is,if there is no "honesty",the problem we discuss today would not exit.
that's true that everybody are longing for "honesty". so why not be a little more optimistic. anyway,there's only one G.W. Bush in the world!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2003-10-24 16:55:54 |Display all floors

my opnion

HI, guys! What is my opnion? I really think that anything which is existed in this world is reasonable. So both  honesty and dishonesty must be existed at same time in this world just like man and woman. Do you think this is reasonable?

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.