Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-11-9 04:02:40 |Display all floors
Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked
   NEVER AGAIN  !

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-11-9 05:25:46 |Display all floors
Freemason Post time: 2014-11-8 15:31
Give in before it is too late

For the most part, Beijing government should be grateful to the f ...

In the streets of downtown Hong Kong, a dwindling number of protesters carry on in vain. They hold a city and region hostage in attempts to carry out yet another US-funded and directed “color revolution.” The ruse, however, has been fully exposed with each and every leader of the so-called “Occupy Central” or “Umbrella Movement” being tied to the US State Department’s familiar network of political subversion. Stalled and unable to materialize the momentum needed to replicate the success of foreign-backed subversion elsewhere, the US is now attempting to disavow any role in fostering the unrest in the first place.
Generous treatment of captured enemy troops.
Death to those that choose to fight.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-11-9 10:46:57 |Display all floors
This post was edited by abramicus at 2014-11-9 10:48

One has to suspect in the face of his total inaction on the crimes of the Occupy Central illegal occupiers of public roads in Mong Kok and Hong Kong Central that Leung is unable to appear because his blue shirt and pants are being cleaned and ironed at the VIP laundry, whilst the underwear he has on happens to be yellow in color.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-11-9 12:24:01 |Display all floors
The National Endowment for Democracy is a democrazy promotion organization that, while administered as a private non-profit organization, receives the bulk of its funding from the U.S. government. In 2013 it gave two grants that together totaled less than $300,000 to two organizations for work on Hong Kong.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-11-9 18:32:27 |Display all floors
MisterZhu Post time: 2014-11-9 12:24
The National Endowment for Democracy is a democrazy promotion organization that, while administered  ...

For every NED , there will be plenty of billionaires and beneficiaries of Crude and Cruel to try to disrupt the students......including hire hands and thugs on the streets of HK.

I've made my living, Mr. Thompson, in large part as a gambler. Some days I make twenty bets, some days I make none. There are weeks, sometimes months, in fact, when I don't make any bet at all because ...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-11-23 05:30:55 |Display all floors
Revolutionar Post time: 2014-11-9 18:32
For every NED , there will be plenty of billionaires and beneficiaries of Crude and Cruel to try t ...

Why don't you call Hong Kong police thugs to their faces? or tell the Hong Kong high court judge he is crude and cruel? Grab your umbrella and megaphone and make a nuisance of yourself.     

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.