Author: Jacks

China to protect whistleblowers exposing corruption     [Copy link] 中文

2016 Most Popular Member 2015 Most Popular Member 2014 Most Popular Member

Post time 2014-11-1 18:44:18 |Display all floors
parcher Post time: 2014-11-1 18:35

Indonesia threatened us with war, Abbott basically told them to f uck off they are back to being nice with us

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-11-1 21:44:10 |Display all floors
This kind of report that whistleblower has been murdered eventually in some places also can be heard although the government pronounced they would offer legal protection to those who expose wrongdoing.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-11-2 00:41:04 |Display all floors
Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-11-2 05:36:01 |Display all floors
We protect Whistle Blowers in the States, but we also have laws that state you can be terminated for many reasons other than a big mouth... I'm sure the companies who have been exposed have predetermined punishments for individuals who blow the whistle on them.
I am fairly sure that the fines imposed on the criminal behavior of big business will not be as high as the profits obtained. If I'm wrong, why is it that they still try to cheat the system?  Our Governments just couldn't see fit to close the business down and lose all that tax revenue, can they? Oh, and don't forget those donations to campaign funds by big business... That MONEY makes for a lot of blind eyes...

Use magic tools Report

2016 Most Popular Member 2015 Most Popular Member 2014 Most Popular Member

Post time 2014-11-2 08:35:20 |Display all floors
raton Post time: 2014-11-2 00:41
wonder how legal is Seneca in china..?

The mind boggles

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.