Author: freeman

"we will definitely not tolerate Taiwan independence" [Copy link] 中文

chairman has been deleted
Post time 2003-11-15 01:21:22 |Display all floors

No offence intended for people I failed to list....it was just a section that ca

Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2003-11-15 04:25:17 |Display all floors

I like what lyway.ren wrote....it had many important points in a short post...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2003-11-15 12:03:51 |Display all floors

Does Taiwan belong to mainland China, or does mainland China belong to Taiwan?

It takes much intelligence--and sometimes requires a lot of courage -- to look at a situation from the other person's point of view. As they say -- walk a mile in the others shoes.

Who among you, all roaring and waving big sticks in an attempt to coax Taiwan back, is brave enough to look at the other side of the coin?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2003-11-15 18:39:12 |Display all floors

What......!!!....please tell me you are not going to suggest that we Chinese are

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2003-11-16 16:38:36 |Display all floors

Both of them belong to China,and there is only one China in the UN,that's PRC.

Still confused?Go to visit Cofi Anan.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2003-11-16 21:09:58 |Display all floors

What......!!!....please tell me you are not going to suggest that we Chinese are

Well I did say "It takes much intelligence--and sometimes requires a lot of courage -- to look at a situation from the other person's point of view".
If you are not up to the task then there is no compulsion to take part and certainly there is no benefit in heaping scorn on those that do.

I know for sure that the other contributors to these forums would relish the opportunity to step outside the square for a while and consider why others in the world do not think in the same way as they do.. I know the fact that the other forum members have very fixed views one way or another will not cripple their intelligence in the same way that those consumed by bigotry and intolerance are intellectually handicapped.
They will be brave enough to posit a point of view and go from there on the basis of ability and logic regardless of the tiny minority baying for blood on the sidelines. They know the difference between reasoned argument and irrational hate-mongering.

Oh! Before I forget. If you right click on my nickname and select open, you will find my real name, country, occupation, year of birth and current location. Mr "chairman", how about you provide the same information?

Use magic tools Report

freeman has been deleted
Post time 2003-11-17 16:15:45 |Display all floors

we Chinese are owned by that Island...?

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.