Use magic tools Report

bossel has been deleted
Post time 2003-11-5 08:49:24 |Display all floors

Waning?

Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2003-11-5 09:52:05 |Display all floors

It hurts me

Years ago,by chance I read an artical :National HumiNIATION(国耻)。It is mainly about the history of QIng dynasty.Finishing reading,my tears keep
welling.We have quite a glorious histry long ago.But our nation have suffer emormous loss :territery,human life, money........So everytime when I saw a TV drama about the royal life, I can not help turning  the TV set off immediately.It hurts me..
We have suffered a lot, are we still to be suffered?
I think it is time JUSTICE BE DONE.

Use magic tools Report

freeman has been deleted
Post time 2003-11-5 17:51:55 |Display all floors

SEPA SEPA

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2003-11-10 07:53:05 |Display all floors

Karenb has raised a good question!

Taiwanese especially the majority of the younger generation in Taiwan resist the reunification proposal and the goodwill of Chinese mainland. There are too much misunderstanding ,prejudice and concerns in their hearts. Young Taiwanese tend to shun mainland students and laugh at the simple-minded mainland students and they pride themselves on their democracy and their rights. They even show their sympathy to mainland young people in a ironic manner. They consider Chinese mainland  people have neither their own opinions nor innovative ideas and in their eyes, Chinese mainland people are naive and old-fashioned cowards, blind followers.

I don't blame them all. They fail to realize the practical situation and the changes and progress we are making. And the political trick in Taiwan make things even more complicated and difficult.

I've encountered a few students from Taiwan and they are very arrogant and cold and try to differentiate themselves from Chinese mainland and they  simply don't admit they are Chinese at all.

What we can do to improve our situation is :
1. Everybody takes the responsibility to help to remove Taiwanese concerns and misunderstanding in their heart via effective and friendly communication.
2. use our action to convince them of our goodwills and the benefits they can enjoy from the reunifications.
3.To expose the political tricks by using grounded evidence and persuasive explanation and point out the fact that the harms caused by the separation between Mainland china and taiwan.
4.Do our part to develop our country and improve our system ultimately make Taiwanese realize people live in mainland enjoy better system and rights than them.

Use magic tools Report

arthur has been deleted
Post time 2003-11-11 17:07:26 |Display all floors

China's Growth

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.