Author: Daphne_sxy

Old man fell down because of sudden disease but left neglected by 49 passer-bys   [Copy link] 中文

2016 Most Popular Member CD top contributor in April 2015 Most Popular Member Medal of honor Medal of honor

Post time 2014-10-31 23:19:46 |Display all floors
onceaknight Post time: 2014-10-31 23:02
Unfortunately this is true, I happened to watch this yesterday on the internet. The video showed an  ...

so where was the video taken from? Who was watching the video at the time? Why did the watchers not do something?

Use magic tools Report

August's Best Writer 2012

Post time 2014-10-31 23:30:23 |Display all floors
The photo shown, is not the actual individual. The man seemed to be older. He was walking on the outside of the railings on the road, Seemed obviously unstable on his feet, ill or drunk, mentioning drunk I'm not being unkind, I'm sure other will think this. He attempted on a few occasions to support himself, just after the railing he collapsed into the side walk.  I watched the video on 360 some internet page yesterday evening. As I mentioned possibly 15+ individual observed him but continued on.

Use magic tools Report

2018 Most Popular Member

Post time 2014-10-31 23:40:21 |Display all floors
messi30 Post time: 2014-10-31 23:31
Well, i  just congratulated you for your first accurate comment

Btw

one more accurate comment than you ....
get some rest, and try again tomorrow.....
if you want something in life get off your backside, and do it yourself!! don't rely on others to do it for you

Use magic tools Report

2018 Most Popular Member

Post time 2014-10-31 23:43:40 |Display all floors
messi30 Post time: 2014-10-31 23:31
Well, i  just congratulated you for your first accurate comment

Btw

did you catch your other half with a bulldog recently.....
tell her she has some style.....
if you want something in life get off your backside, and do it yourself!! don't rely on others to do it for you

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-11-1 00:33:31 |Display all floors
Best way to stop this is to pass a good samaritan law, so you can not be held liable if you try to help someone in distress.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-11-1 00:49:36 |Display all floors
parcher Post time: 2014-10-31 23:43
did you catch your other half with a bulldog recently.....
tell her she has some style. ...

Again, you are the dog (check ur avatar) and im not, so the licking stuff is yours, get the leash, give to your master and have a nice midnight walkiing, if u are lucky u will meet some other dogs to lick.
Enjoy it.

Denial, according the psychoanalysts, is one of the most primary mechanisms of defense. It consists in the attitude of denying or minimizing obvious facts of reality with which the individual can´t  cope or whose irresponsibility is unable to meet.

And I agree.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-11-1 00:51:31 |Display all floors
warren0353 Post time: 2014-10-31 11:33
Best way to stop this is to pass a good samaritan law, so you can not be held liable if you try to h ...

already revised 2 yrs ago still to see china like this just very odd to me, and i'm helpin people up&down here in nu york (yes almost ev'ryday on the streets even in my buildin)  
a man who uses his hands is a laborer. one who uses his hands and his mind is a craftsman. but he who uses his hands, his mind, and his heart, is an artist...

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.