Author: alyssadeng

College is like a prison   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2014-11-17 19:00:49 |Display all floors
teamkrejados Post time: 2014-10-30 06:40
What does that paper say - for those of us not fluent in Chinese. Thanks.

i reply. this paper mainly say that every student from this school have one universal card.and he/she should swing card if he/she wants to leave his apartment or go to other apartment ."一人一卡制"means one person should have only one card.

Use magic tools Report

2014 Most Popular Member

Post time 2014-11-19 12:12:07 |Display all floors
xycai1314 Post time: 2014-11-17 19:00
i reply. this paper mainly say that every student from this school have one universal card.and he/ ...

Thanks. Since I posted my last reply, I've been thinking...
These rules do seem rather harsh, from a student's perspective. However, when considering how wild some of my students are getting - drinking, staying out all night, living with their girlfriend/boyfriend, and not focusing on their studies, I can understand why these rules are in place.
Think about this: there are not enough university seats available for everyone who would like to attend. By targeting students who don't really want to be in school, universities can take action, maybe kick them out, and make a place available for someone who really does want to be there and will do everything to benefit from the opportunity.
The journey IS the destination!

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.