Views: 7315|Replies: 47

How did you juedge a teacher?   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2014-10-29 11:15:36 |Display all floors
I have worked in Taekwondo club to act as taekwondo teacher for more than one month. a large majority of members who practice taekwondo are those whose age less than 6 years old. from their age start, we also can get a conclusion that their understanding ability to those taekwondo techniques is very poor. as one of their coach, at first, I would teach something that would strengthen their own physical quality rather than teach technique directly. to explain the reason from my professional knowledge is that good physical quality is all basis to learn any technique. so, I would according to their kids`s actual physical quality to teach. At that time, their parents also air their own view, they deemed that they have paid fees for their kids, so, their kids should also master some kicks. I can understand parents` mind, but they also neglect their kids` real situation. that is one thing, there is something also I want to discuss here with those parents who have kids. As we all to known, every teacher have their own teaching style either in the aspect of management or in their way of teaching technique. some teachers tend to be more stricter in class, opposite to them, a part of coachs usually treat her students as her little sister or little brother. however, which would also arise much debation among parents, some think teacher should be rigorous rather than be less serious in the class. to tell the truth, according to my own experience and in order to maintain a good discipline in class, I would be extremely severe to those who made trouble. on the contrary, in some students`s eyes, I just like one of friend. but for parents, they seemed can not understand that point. a number of parents hope the coach to treat their kids with a harsh attitude, some just demand the coach to be more mild. as a coach, I usually take parents` suggestion into consideration, meanwhile, I also hope parents should also believe the coach instead of meddling in coach`s teaching too much. my friends, if your kids has been sent to the club learn taekwondo, do you have any requirement?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-10-29 11:31:07 |Display all floors
I know nothing about Taekwondo, so I cannot tell  about my expectation on an instructor like you.

Before recruiting any trainees, I'd like to suggest you and your club should let the parents clearly know  what you are going to instruct, and what they can get, etc.

There is one spectacle grander than the sea, that is the sky; there is one spectacle grander than the sky, that is the interior of the soul.-Victor Hugo

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-10-29 12:20:25 |Display all floors
incarnationabc Post time: 2014-10-29 11:31
I know nothing about Taekwondo, so I cannot tell  about my expectation on an instructor like you.

Firstly, thanks for your reply. for that club, what I can not in favor is the boss`s idea toward how to managing the club, he just has little knowledge toward taekwondo. in his eyes, all school fees was supported by parents, without parents` money, without profits, therefore, he just take parents`s advise as one centrel to manage all his coach and other staff..

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-10-29 14:53:12 |Display all floors
I like the taekwondo, but don't have the time
OK网!找老外上OK网!

Use magic tools Report

2018 Most Popular Member 2016 Most Popular Member Glod Medal 2015 Most Popular Member 2012's Best Moderator Medal of honor August's Best Contributor 2012 July's Best Contributor 2012 Gold Medal

Post time 2014-10-29 15:41:51 |Display all floors
I've got no time for teachers in UK

Lazy YES, start at 9am finish btwn 3.15 - 3-30. Hour and a quarter for lunch break that's about a 5hr day  

I do know school hours are longer in CH perhaps other countries also

Use magic tools Report

2018 Most Popular Member 2016 Most Popular Member Glod Medal 2015 Most Popular Member 2012's Best Moderator Medal of honor August's Best Contributor 2012 July's Best Contributor 2012 Gold Medal

Post time 2014-10-29 15:43:05 |Display all floors
Mugy Post time: 2014-10-29 12:20
Firstly, thanks for your reply. for that club, what I can not in favor is the boss`s idea toward h ...

abc, seems to like you

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-10-29 17:17:37 |Display all floors
1584austin Post time: 2014-10-29 15:41
I've got no time for teachers in UK

Lazy YES, start at 9am finish btwn 3.15 - 3-30. Hour and a quar ...

CH = Switzerland
some day Jiangsu will rule China

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.