Author: yannic

Wifeless future for China's men   [Copy link] 中文

2018 Most Popular Member

Post time 2014-10-29 18:42:22 |Display all floors
seneca Post time: 2014-10-29 18:41
They marry laowais, of course!

I dispute that...
if you want something in life get off your backside, and do it yourself!! don't rely on others to do it for you

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-10-29 19:00:10 |Display all floors
parcher Post time: 2014-10-29 09:19
so who do class A woman marry?....
However, while the vast majority of women in China are marriage-minded, not all are and, in addition, there are many women who had once hoped to find the man of their dreams but have long since abandoned that aspiration in lieu of more attainable short-term goals. Examples of such women include, but are not limited to: former prostitutes and aging karaoke (KTV) girls; divorced women with school-aged children; women with a history of having dated and lived with other foreign men; those regarded as unattractive or "too old" by Chinese standards, and, as alluded to above; terribly bored middle-aged women married to men who are away on business trips for days at a time, especially if the women suspect infidelity.

Completely aside from these aforementioned types who are considered uncompetitive for the best men in China, there are a relative handful of well-educated, young, pretty, and upwardly mobile Chinese women (Chuppies)—found mostly in such international cities as Shanghai, Beijing, Shenzhen, and, to a lesser extent, Guangzhou—who have no current interest in marriage and, uncharacteristically so for Chinese women, have no plans to ever have a child. These women are in fact interested in casual dating and sex without strings but, and this is a big "but," they will generally apply the same criteria in mate selection employed by women in our respective Western countries. Such that they are only looking for a "good time," they are going to seek relatively young men who would be regarded as handsome and very desirable anywhere in the world. Quite surprisingly, and paradoxically perhaps, even though these young professional women tend to possess some of the best English language skills in China, their general preference seems to lean in the direction of Chinese men, almost exclusively. Unless a Western man were relatively young, above-average in physical appearance, and had a lot of cash at his disposal, it is unlikely he would catch the fancy of such a Chinese girl.

Source: Dating Chinese Girls: Dating Etiquette, Relationships, and Sex

While they are unfairly forced into this position, there are options. Logically, and most of the time, it is to find a guy who doesn't care about a woman's age/looks/success. This does mean they are more willing to accept a foreigner, and foreigners do make up a larger proportion of this group who cares less about those things.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-10-29 20:06:47 |Display all floors
i like daughter...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-10-30 01:21:35 |Display all floors
Stinkneca Post time: 2014-10-29 12:08
You  can't find white chick as wife back in US, because most them after big egg plant and besides  ...

I may be old but I have never lacked for company as you have. Women are attracted to winners not losers but you can keep trying my friend, who  knows you just might get lucky. I personally like a smart successful women no matter her age and as you might learn the playing field just gets bigger the older you get, that is if you are up to it.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-10-30 02:16:44 |Display all floors
robert237 Post time: 2014-10-29 09:31
Me

Come on

You already have proven by videos that you are not the right one.

Denial, according the psychoanalysts, is one of the most primary mechanisms of defense. It consists in the attitude of denying or minimizing obvious facts of reality with which the individual can´t  cope or whose irresponsibility is unable to meet.

And I agree.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-10-30 07:24:17 |Display all floors
dusty1 Post time: 2014-10-29 13:31
Where to put the stame ;)

Definetely not on your butt. try the internet. There are plenty of singles willing to travel long distances for the right person...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-10-30 08:24:33 |Display all floors
Most of the men in my village are lazy and don't work and I find that women are doing all cooking, washing, looking after their children, and tending to their field or farm. Men just gossip at tea shops and smoke cigarette. No wondering girls and women rejected them for don't have back bones.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.