Views: 7631|Replies: 18

Over 30 but still living with my parents   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2014-10-28 14:48:33 |Display all floors
I'm over 30 and living with my parents.  I'm still single and I think I will move out when I'm married. In China, where rent and housing prices are way over the top, living with parents is a very normal thing. In fact, usually when men are married, they will bring their wife to live in their parents' family. Do you think it is acceptable to live with parents at that age in your country?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-10-28 16:47:08 |Display all floors
i think to live with parents is not a good way. parents have their own life activities.
some may think that they should look after their parents. but most of the time, the one to be take good cared is themselves.
there are many different attitude in life.
it is easy to see each other but it is hard to get use to each other.
in order to have a good relationship, it is better to stay distance from each other.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-10-28 16:56:37 |Display all floors
HELL NO!!!
I am me and that is something you will never be, no matter how hard you try!!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-10-28 17:16:10 |Display all floors
The reason why you are single and virgin is because you live with your parents. If you have a job why would anybody wanna live with their parents?

Man up.

Use magic tools Report

2016 Most Popular Member 2015 Most Popular Member 2014 Most Popular Member

Post time 2014-10-28 17:43:51 |Display all floors
I moved out when I was 18. I could not leave fast enough

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-10-28 19:54:00 |Display all floors
To some extents, living alone would be much freeer. No one blames you for coming back late, even though it's out of concern.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-10-28 20:26:27 |Display all floors
When times are good, we all must think about leaving the nest. However, some are in such a rush they are not prepared enough to enter the world on their own. Meanwhile, the parents decide that house is over sized for their needs, and decide to down size their home and expenses. Now, the ones to leave the nest find out that all that privacy they required is not much of a deal when they cannot pay their bills.

Now that it's time to ask Mom and Dad if they can come back home, shouldn't they of thought the whole idea out before they left in such a hurry? Life isn't always as easy as one thinks. Perhaps when young adults who believe so much in themselves yet have not the experience needed to cope with life's challenges have matured, they will at some time be able to leave the nest without falling down because they didn't learn how to fly...

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.