Author: bfsuleo

Foreign firms less keen on China   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2014-10-29 06:11:46 |Display all floors
This post was edited by Bandito at 2014-10-29 02:13
jordan_c_fan Post time: 2014-10-28 01:57
Bill Gates insists on hiring all Gay employees but most Chinese are not Gay.  Microsoft must be ba ...

Well you need to be happy to work at Microsoft Gay......

Full Definition of GAY

a :  happily excited :  merry <in a gay mood>

I suspect you need to apologise to the Chinese in the morning .....I would be insulted if am called SULLEN! tee hee, tum tee dum!
No, I live above Sunset Plaza, it's a little house I rent and it's a little rundown but has a beautiful view, what about you?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-10-29 08:24:31 |Display all floors
Labour cast rising, so foreign company move out form China. but on the other hand it seem chinese labour is more expensive them before. why they expensive? because the market still have inferior job for them. just for time to accept it. assume that future China have less mutlinational company in the land, it there are rough life for chinese labour? maybe yes, maybe no. but the one fact is real exist now. more chinese company is changing their type from labour and low technology to automatic and high technology. foreign company withdraw form china not left a sad natiional with useless factory building or huge unemployment's people. contra that left a strong competitor, not one, are many protential in this land.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-10-29 09:55:54 |Display all floors
ZhuJon Post time: 2014-10-29 02:26
So you are admitting you are a Chinese hater and you are accusing me of being another?

Nope

The existence of polluting factories from irresponsable Chinese entrepreneurs is a reality that everyone knows and you want to kick them out of China.

Why?
Denial, according the psychoanalysts, is one of the most primary mechanisms of defense. It consists in the attitude of denying or minimizing obvious facts of reality with which the individual can´t  cope or whose irresponsibility is unable to meet.

And I agree.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-10-29 10:05:25 |Display all floors
Motika Post time: 2014-10-29 02:29
She better love that gadget then me. So I can focus on something normal

Surprise her, Halloween is coming costume yourself as a smartphone.
Denial, according the psychoanalysts, is one of the most primary mechanisms of defense. It consists in the attitude of denying or minimizing obvious facts of reality with which the individual can´t  cope or whose irresponsibility is unable to meet.

And I agree.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-10-29 12:31:02 |Display all floors
ZhuJon Post time: 2014-10-29 11:41
The thread is on foreign firms. Have you checked your medication lately?

Yes

and was you who started attacking the polluting Chinese factories. why?

Seems you envy the China success.

And I agree.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-10-29 12:36:24 |Display all floors
ZhuJon Post time: 2014-10-29 02:27
You were complaining.

Change China for better, leaving changes nothing

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-10-29 12:38:16 |Display all floors
Goesorjy Post time: 2014-10-29 06:56
Hello Jussi wannabe, the logic is in "showing the door to foreigners and foreign firms that harbour ...

What's hostile about produce paper in China for Chinese  and produce it much more environmentally friendly than any Chinese company?

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.