Author: BigWang

Taiwan as now is a thief, stealing money from mainland yet refuse unification. [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2014-10-29 15:14:56 |Display all floors
Stealing is OK, everybdy is stealing: USA stealing oil, Russia stealing Crimea, China stealing African ressources...what are you crying for?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-10-29 18:25:36 |Display all floors
Beijing mistakenly believes having good economic ties means Taiwanese will be more open to unification. The adviser who told them this needs to be replaced.

China should look at Hong Kong as the example. Wealth and high living standard is not enough to keep those people content on its own. For many Chinese this doesn't make sense, but only those coming from hardship and poor backgrounds will be surprised at the discontentment. Those who grew up in a privileged life have very different expectations.

We could spend pages debating if this is legitimate or not, but at the end of the day, it is a reality China needs to deal with. This is why I am NOT in favor of removing the threat of force for unification. Reality also says China and Taiwan have an unfinished conflict and nobody in the world can decide when the Chinese Civil War ends except Chinese.

If we are to speculate on more peaceful measures. I would go as far to say, Taiwanese wouldn't even consider unification until China becomes a real democracy. Again, this is not about whether that makes sense, but I think it is the reality.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-10-29 20:35:04 |Display all floors
i thought when KMT left china they didnt have the time to pack just like my family left viet nam in the early summer of 1975 (didnt even have room for our foto album) just what kinda of relics are we mumblin here   
a man who uses his hands is a laborer. one who uses his hands and his mind is a craftsman. but he who uses his hands, his mind, and his heart, is an artist...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-10-29 22:17:28 |Display all floors
canadian45 Post time: 2014-10-26 13:12
I will not tolerate my posts being deleted! What would be the point of spending my time writing th ...

Deleted? Join the club....

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-10-29 22:18:44 |Display all floors
yasawakic Post time: 2014-10-29 15:14
Stealing is OK, everybdy is stealing: USA stealing oil, Russia stealing Crimea, China stealing Afric ...

USA isn't stealing oil in fact it is exporting oil. Keep up with the times buddy!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-10-30 00:20:29 |Display all floors
Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-10-30 20:15:26 |Display all floors
BigWang Post time: 2014-10-30 00:20
refuse unification means China should levy sanction against Taiwan.

That's the only language they  ...

Taiwan belong to taiwanese austronesians who lived here many centuries before the first hans  came and spoiled their lands with alcohol and violence.

Taiwan=Mahattan.

Never forget that China is among the world 10 trouble makers country, only a few rank after US. no bombing Irak for oil, but use vicious politics to spoil its neighbours.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.