Author: incarnationabc

21 Asian countries sign MOU on establishing AIIB   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2014-10-27 03:21:55 |Display all floors
ASIAN INFRASTRUCTURE INVESTMENT BANK is China's way of telling would be borrowers from Asia that China is willing and able to provide the capital, the technology and the manpower to underwrite any infrastructure project that is based on sound economics, realizable financial returns, and peaceful co-existence amongst Asian countries.  Not much different from car manufacturers providing credit to their would be customers, with little or no money down.  It is business-like, professional, and apolitical.

This is a good time to extend loans denominated in Chinese currency, the Renminbi, which prevents the overvaluation of the Yuan due to the PBOC using China's dollar reserves to buy Yuans just for the sake of revaluing it.  

Well-planned, rational and targeted currency swaps and loans denominated in Yuans serve as practical counterbalances to the arbitrary Renminbi revaluation policy of the PBOC that has been the cause of China's manufacturing sector recession and GDP downturn in the past year, especially if the exchange rate is kept below 6.15 Yuan/Dollar.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-10-27 03:22:25 |Display all floors
Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked
   NEVER AGAIN  !

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-10-27 03:25:16 |Display all floors
   NEVER AGAIN  !

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-10-27 03:28:21 |Display all floors
   NEVER AGAIN  !

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-10-27 07:57:59 |Display all floors
Ted180 Post time: 2014-10-26 23:50
The anti-American bit is lost on me. I'm a Canadian. The US is a very good neighbor to us. Most Ca ...

With all due respect, your comment in this post mostly was irrelevant to the topic.

The US put pressure on Australia to drop out of AIIB is a fact, instead of any anti-American remarks. The words are from the report of Reuters.  Please don't be so paranoid.

Have a nice day!

P.S. The US is absorbing many immigrants including traffic black and enslaving them. You can creat a new thread to promote US-Canadian friendship, or the friendship among the Nato, which the hangover of the Cold War.

There is one spectacle grander than the sea, that is the sky; there is one spectacle grander than the sky, that is the interior of the soul.-Victor Hugo

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-10-27 10:48:11 |Display all floors
abramicus Post time: 2014-10-27 03:21
ASIAN INFRASTRUCTURE INVESTMENT BANK is China's way of telling would be borrowers from Asia that Chi ...

Plato said, "A wise man says because he has something to say; and for a fool, he has to say something".

If I knew little, I wouldn't like to try to say something.

I just want to say "thank you" for this insightful input of yours, and let you know I've read it and many posts in your threads. You're very intelligent. Sometimes, I didn't respond because I agreed with you. Your opinions are always valued and I can always learn from you!
There is one spectacle grander than the sea, that is the sky; there is one spectacle grander than the sky, that is the interior of the soul.-Victor Hugo

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-10-27 11:12:40 |Display all floors
seneca Post time: 2014-10-27 10:44
May I quote (and the correct) you as follows?

"P.S.: The US is absorbing many immigrants includin ...

Good morning Seneca:

Let me make this clear again, you will be sent to Conventry forever, in other words, never get my responses, if you fail to meet my simplest requirements as below:

#1 Stop lying I am Malay.

#2 Quit flinging yourself to me, i.e. inappropriately addressing "baby", or other nonsense about that etc.

#3 I don't have time for one-line-one-post Dusty, and I always turn a deaf ear to the drivel of yours which you even don't believe either...i.e. the 20 nations were kidnapped... You know this. Don't waste my time. Don't expect me to respond.

I will read your genuine opinions even if they are at odds with mine.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.