Author: incarnationabc

21 Asian countries sign MOU on establishing AIIB   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2014-10-25 16:50:17 |Display all floors
Dacarys Post time: 2014-10-25 14:14
is there difference with APEC- -//

I'd like to give a shot at it.

- China has excessive money to invest but we park them on American bonds. It is too dangerous. Meanwhile Asia has hunger for the wherewithal to Asian infrastructure.

- APEC focuses on the economic cooperation among the member states, and reduces the trade barriers...

There is one spectacle grander than the sea, that is the sky; there is one spectacle grander than the sky, that is the interior of the soul.-Victor Hugo

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-10-25 17:57:15 |Display all floors
Good governance is not part of the deal.

I've made my living, Mr. Thompson, in large part as a gambler. Some days I make twenty bets, some days I make none. There are weeks, sometimes months, in fact, when I don't make any bet at all because ...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-10-25 17:58:30 |Display all floors
Politics not economics will be the lending criteria.

I've made my living, Mr. Thompson, in large part as a gambler. Some days I make twenty bets, some days I make none. There are weeks, sometimes months, in fact, when I don't make any bet at all because ...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-10-25 19:21:46 |Display all floors
This post was edited by incarnationabc at 2014-10-25 19:28
seneca Post time: 2014-10-25 18:49
I congratulate China for successfully kidnapping the new bank to Shanghai!    ...

#1 Why were those foreign members all smiles if they were being kidnapped?

#2 What is the news source for the kidnapping about 20 state members?

Was this breaking man-bite-dog news from the Paranoia Daily contributed by Paranoiac Sahib Seneca?

I don't want to subscribe to it! Even it is freebie. Nobody wants to read the drivel of yours!

There is one spectacle grander than the sea, that is the sky; there is one spectacle grander than the sky, that is the interior of the soul.-Victor Hugo

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-10-25 19:33:40 |Display all floors
incarnationabc Post time: 2014-10-25 19:21
#1 Why were those foreign members all smiles if they were being kidnapped?

#2 What is the news s ...

There is an Asian Development Bank long before there is an Asian Infrastructure Bank.

This AIB is nothing but a Bank of China in another name.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-10-25 22:24:48 |Display all floors
Revolutionar Post time: 2014-10-25 19:33
There is an Asian Development Bank long before there is an Asian Infrastructure Bank.

What's your worry?

What's wrong for AIIB?  Likewise You have kids, and do you think it is wrong for other people to have their own?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-10-25 22:34:21 |Display all floors
seneca Post time: 2014-10-25 19:31
They smiled because non-compliance with the Master's order carries the DEATH PENALTY!

I happened to read another post of yours which denounced the beauty show.

What do you think about your lies and the inappropriate reference about me you know I am talking about.

You don't lie to me, and anyone of us, but yourself only.

Don't you think it is horrible how many lies you wasted your time to heap during a span of a decade, if you would like to review those posts of yours, and these two in this thread of mine?

Please forget who I am for a moment, and but think over my words.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.