Author: bfsuleo

Would you move to another country for a job?   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2014-10-24 20:21:38 |Display all floors
billymillennium Post time: 2014-10-24 07:06
whaaaaaaaaat ?

a man who uses his hands is a laborer. one who uses his hands and his hatchet ...

wow it's only 5:26AM there in south central & you're up already  
a man who uses his hands is a laborer. one who uses his hands and his mind is a craftsman. but he who uses his hands, his mind, and his heart, is an artist...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-10-24 20:39:29 |Display all floors
billymillennium Post time: 2014-10-24 07:28
Im in Shenzhen,
Borning&Dull Shenzhen...

oic thought you were klose to san gabriel or somethin...used to hang out in DG (dongguan) which is a bit further in SZ  
a man who uses his hands is a laborer. one who uses his hands and his mind is a craftsman. but he who uses his hands, his mind, and his heart, is an artist...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-10-24 21:47:48 |Display all floors
billymillennium Post time: 2014-10-24 08:42
Been in Shenzhen for 2 weeks now and it totally sucks here...
Too simple minded society and not a  ...

how does she look (nice sexi figure) then you still havent explored much bout SZ yet just wait for moi to show you around cos this city is more than limelight  

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-10-24 23:28:07 |Display all floors
I also felt a little bit regreted for my previous decision that abandoned the good chance to study in Shang Hai Sport University chose Shen Yang Sport University. there are so far from my home to Shen Yang. I have no siblings in my family but myself. when something happened in my parents, I can not do anything for them just because the long distance. during that vacation, my father was diagnosed with chronic niphritis in our provincial hospital and the docter also prescribed medicines that aims at controlling the disease, about one month later, my father also back to the hospital for check again, and things tend to be more better than before, but yesterday, due to a slight cold, my mom told me my father` face was floated. when heard this bad news, except endless worry for my fathers` health, I do not know what to do, I can hardly get a sound sleep now. at the thought of my father`s health, my tears can not stop running down from my face...I hate the determination I have made before!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-10-25 07:17:52 |Display all floors
billymillennium Post time: 2014-10-23 20:55
Well, As long as there isn't Guns, Drugs, Muggings, Car Thefts, Rapes, Robberies, Murders, Prostitut ...

Los Angles is a city. In the USA.  And sadly, it has everything you list going on. It does have some besutiful beachs and beautiful people , its near Hollywood and warm most of the year. I have lived here two times and while to  a Chinese person it might not seem busy, it was to busy and to rushed fr me. Lots of drugs and stupid/crazy people.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-10-28 08:20:26 |Display all floors
Too many variables to have a cut-and-dry response.

Depends on:
1. The job.
2. The cost of living in the new country.
3. The people at the new job.
4. The people in the new country.
5. How much I value the old things versus the new things.
6. Technology of the country (Internet access, mobile phone service, electronics retail outlets, internet censorship).
7. Can I bring my dog?
8. Will I be able to eat what I want or will I be forced to change my diet.
9. The weather in the new country.
10. Convenient/inconvenient/expensive/inexpensive to go to my home country.
11. Social norms of the new country.
12. New country's stance on human rights, justice, and general fair-play.
13. Religiousness of new country.

These are not in order of priority, just the things I would have to consider when considering whether to move to a new country for a job.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2015-1-8 22:01:47 |Display all floors
billymillennium Post time: 2015-1-8 00:54
sht man, I just cought that one` That's Funny!
                              (hope this don't tu ...

docha worry it will spread to LA no time  

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.