Author: blingbling

Dick Cheney: "Go F**k yourself!" [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2004-7-7 19:12:52 |Display all floors

Oh crap...I can't read the captions...and I don't get CCTV5

Sorry guys. AND Canchin,  I don't have anti-China sentiments sneaking anywhere. Merely can't read chinese. Sorry.
Again I apologize to all who are offended at the thought of Chinese fighting Chinese. My bad.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-7-7 23:02:37 |Display all floors

i just realized something ...

hongtea (the ardent defender of all things china) cannot speak, read, or write chinese.  why do i think so?  because he/she wrote "Tainament Square."  that is a transliteration to english only a native english speaker would write, i think.  

hongtea, if i'm wrong, then just tell me so in chinese.  i can read that much.

ts

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-7-8 19:14:35 |Display all floors

Tsupasat

I am a Chinese and what you sir?.

I was borned and raised in Chengdu, Sicheun province, I had been USA for five year for my study.

Well I admitted that I spell Tianament Square incorrectly please forgive me sir.......

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-7-9 10:11:20 |Display all floors

Hongtea

Elsewhere in the forum you said you were born and raised in New York.
Which is it?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-7-9 12:17:20 |Display all floors

re: hongtea

ok, you might be chinese ethnically, i don't doubt that.  you might even be born in china.  but you certainly don't know pinyin or how to pronounce "tian an men."  pinyin is for us foreigners, i guess.

if you can live here in the u.s. or were raised here, that's cool.  no reason to be ashamed of that.  

ts

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-7-29 11:33:20 |Display all floors

Good for Cheney!

You do not know how many times I wish I were in a position to tell that same legislator to take his liberalism and go have sex with himself.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.