Author: likingx

who can tell me why the formal university diploma is so "useful"? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2003-10-18 20:58:09 |Display all floors

HOW CAN YOU BE SO NAIVE AND SO CRUEL ???

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2003-10-18 20:58:47 |Display all floors

HOW CAN YOU SO NAIVE AND SO CRUEL????

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2003-10-19 08:18:03 |Display all floors

likingX,what's your meaning~!Whom you reffered to??Don't beat around the bush~

It's not to reason why,it's but to do and die~

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2003-10-19 17:41:51 |Display all floors

look , i got an id from yahoo messenger , if you have any different ideas , talk

nothing , i didnt point at anything or anybody , its just kind of outlet , and the mood of that day .
anyway , my yahoo id is likingx.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2003-10-20 14:04:27 |Display all floors

A formal University degree.

Oh, come now! Can't you work this out for yourself?

Companies ask for a formal degree as proof that the potential recruit has been sucessful in completing a course of study. It is not a perfect way of judging an applicant but it is a good way.

When you have had several jobs, then your actual experience becomes more important.

If you apply to a company and you say I have not got a degree but I have proof that I have done a good job with other companies they will respect you and you will be favourably looked on. But youwill have to have good experiences with good examples of what you have achieved.

University degrees are good indicator of potential for those who are starting their careers but who do not yet have much experience.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2003-10-21 07:58:40 |Display all floors

to advoca

if you didnt and wont have even one chance to have a try in a big company, how comes your great achievement can be done and thus show it off ?if you dont have one single opportunity , then how could your enlarge your insight and color your experionces?truly, i can wait and wait in such a long time being exhausted in the poor nonnutrious situation, but when one day i get the BIG offers from those big companes, how much time  would i have been wasting in doing so many dull jobs in so called companies,
youth never comes again when you have lost it !
pls....think about it for just a moment before you blurt  out !

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.