Views: 1783|Replies: 3

A friend who comes from China [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2014-10-20 17:01:47 |Display all floors
   hello ,everyone.l am a girl who comes from the heilongjiang province.Do you know the province which is located in the northest of China.Now,l am a undergraduate in northest education forestry university.l like the life in campus,l like the colourful life.If you are interested in my school, l can show you around.l have many hobbies,such as singing ,drawing and playing pingpong.If you want to make friends with me,l think it is a good thing.l can draw Chinese tradional painting,if you like Chinese culture we can share different thoughts.l know my English is not very good but l will practice doing it. Believe  me!!! Fighting!!!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2015-2-16 23:43:45 |Display all floors
Waiting for your returning...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2015-11-6 19:32:26 |Display all floors
Can you show some photos of your university at here.

Use magic tools Report

2018 Most Popular Member 2016 Most Popular Member Glod Medal 2015 Most Popular Member 2012's Best Moderator Medal of honor August's Best Contributor 2012 July's Best Contributor 2012 Gold Medal

Post time 2015-11-8 01:38:58 |Display all floors
Any pictures and/or information on your Heilongjiang would be welcome

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.