Views: 6355|Replies: 11

Devil am [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2004-6-25 14:39:01 |Display all floors
Nowadays I feel human being are turned into the slave of money. We need money to buy nice house, car, clothes,food, furniture, etc. We got heavy peer pressures from society. Some people would say I don’t care those bitch things. Also I had heared many arguments about earn enough money enjoy good things or earn surivavl money enjoy freedom. People are divided into this two parts. Middle-class or upper are mostly belong-to fore part, money less people are mostly belong to latter part. But I think every people wants money as this is their nature desire.  

What I worried is Big crowds are formed in chasing money and money. It changed our thinkings and valuations, changed the relationships between people, changed nearly everything we treasured in past. You got money, you are VIP. How on earth is happened? Where are we former days happiness? Everyday we go to work and expect to earn more money in order that we can go travel next vacation, buy new suit for dating, bring new presents for child, buy new DV for hobby, etc. Every level has their desires. Nobody are able to say he or she don’t care about money at all. How frightfulness if we bankrupt . How important the money is our Master. What a pity of us! People although awared this situation seriously however they won’t put their ads out of TV which is persuading consumers spend for truly high level life. GREED is also people’s nature!

Here goes to the question we asked asked asked thoudsands of times what is important in our life? I suppose many responds will be similar like happiness, soul mate, successful career, etc.  However I want to know if moneyless what is important then?

I could say money is not playing major role in my life but I need it very  very much....pity!!!!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-6-25 14:45:35 |Display all floors

quite true....

In a very famous film stared by American actress Liza Minelli, one of the songs said  "money makes the world go around....." and it is quite true.

But it is not less true that if you learn to live with what you earn and adjust your life to your income, then your life turns out to be very happy.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-6-25 15:12:30 |Display all floors

Money, Money, Money

I work all night, I work all day, to pay the bills I have to pay
Ain't it sad     And still there never seems to be a single penny left for me
That's too bad   In my dreams I have a plan     if I got me a wealthy man
I wouldn't have to work at all, I'd fool around and have a ball...

Money, money, money     Must be funny     In the rich man's world
Money, money, money     Always sunny       In the rich man's world
Aha-ahaaa
All the things I could do    If I had a little money      It's a rich man's world

A man like that is hard to find but I can't get him off my mind
Ain't it sad        And if he happens to be free I bet he wouldn't fancy me
That's too bad       So I must leave, I'll have to go
To Las Vegas or Monaco
And win a fortune in a game, my life will never be the same...

Money, money, money     Must be funny      In the rich man's world
Money, money, money    Always sunny       In the rich man's world
Aha-ahaaa
All the things I could do    If I had a little money     It's a rich man's world
It's a rich man's world

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-6-25 15:21:40 |Display all floors

hey my friend

a little bit of ABBA to talk about money......I agree, but I wanna find a rich wife......  

If any of you girls are rich........well I am a very,very poor man.....but I am lovely(or so they say!) hahahahaha

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-6-25 15:34:28 |Display all floors

let me add a cliche here

money isn't everything, but without money you are nothing.

money is the root of all evil, so hand me your wallet. :)

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-6-25 15:47:24 |Display all floors

Money, the root of all evil?

The quote actually is

'The LOVE of money is the root of all evil'

Money is used to control people. To underpin a society that has no real structure and no real values. From being a servant it has become the master. Social engineering and advertising has led many to be unhappy with their lot. The world admires those who have amassed wealth, mainly by lying, cheating and in many cases downright evil. These people are looked up to? You measure someones worth by their bank balance? This is for the silly ones, those of no wisdom.  Does amassing wealth by opressing others make you a person worthy of note? If you are born into an inheritance does this make you worthwhile?

As for happiness I have found that those who make money their God can never be happy. To start with $5000 is enough, then $10000 then $1000000 and so on, and so on....

Charles Dickens, a famous English author summed it up well (although I have changed the exact words to improve understanding those who have never heard of Pounds, Shillings and Pence)

'..Ah, young Mr Copperfield. Annual income 10 dollars, Annual spending 9 dollars, result? Happiness.  Annual income 10 dollars, Annual spending 11 dollars, result? Misery..... '

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-6-25 15:47:56 |Display all floors

I remember I read a saying somewhere as follows:

★Money is not everything. There's Master card & Visa.

I think sometimes the more money you get, the more you desire......I find many of the rich are not happy, while one whose life is not that wealthy but owns a harmonious and warm family enjoys lots of happiness and love.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.