Author: vivy1109

college student's leg was blown off by terrorists in Xinjiang   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2014-10-17 16:41:34 |Display all floors
seneca Post time: 2014-10-17 12:00
The Chinese have no, I repeat: No, absolutely no moral ground under their feet when they accuse  ...
Thanks to the expansionist Chinese, the BUbonic Plague came from the Far East all the way to Europe

In an old posting, Senny had nothing but high praise for the Mongols who invaded and ruled China, but fails to rightfully thank the "expansionist Mongols."  Shame on you!

This is far more reliable than Sennie's distorted version of history:
By Kallie Szczepanski
Asian History Expert

[Ibn al-Wardi, a Syrian writer who would later die of the plague himself in 1348, recorded that the Black Death came out of "The land of Darkness" (Central Asia). From there, it spread to China, India, the Caspian Sea and "land of the Uzbeks," and thence to Persia and the Mediterranean.

The Mongols Spread Plague at Kaffa:
In 1344, the Golden Horde decided to recapture the Crimean port city of Kaffa from the Genoese, Italian traders who had taken the town in the late 1200s. The Mongols under Jani Beg instituted a siege, which lasted until 1347, when reinforcements from further east brought the plague to the Mongol lines.]

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-10-17 19:55:47 |Display all floors
seneca Post time: 2014-10-16 22:56
Every CHinese coloniser in so-called "Xinjiang" will have to be given four bodyguards!

thing like that will always be somethin goin on just like the state of isreal in the middleast  
a man who uses his hands is a laborer. one who uses his hands and his mind is a craftsman. but he who uses his hands, his mind, and his heart, is an artist...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-10-17 20:05:58 |Display all floors
saltandpepper Post time: 2014-10-16 15:08
I've said it over and over that only way to end these thing from being repeated again and again is ...

hard to tell a good guy from the bad ones but for sure the present of security forces will deter dem in someway & that's the price we have to pay...just like the US with tremendous amount of police & fire personnel forces nationwide  
a man who uses his hands is a laborer. one who uses his hands and his mind is a craftsman. but he who uses his hands, his mind, and his heart, is an artist...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-10-18 02:16:56 |Display all floors
Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked
   NEVER AGAIN  !

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-10-18 02:21:29 |Display all floors
   NEVER AGAIN  !

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-10-18 02:23:18 |Display all floors
saltandpepper Post time: 2014-10-18 02:21
YOur blood sucking vampire masters empire is now curtailed with what they have.
Including their lo ...

Beijing want to incorporate Xinjiang.....Beijing have to live with the consequences of Empire.

I've made my living, Mr. Thompson, in large part as a gambler. Some days I make twenty bets, some days I make none. There are weeks, sometimes months, in fact, when I don't make any bet at all because ...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-10-18 02:29:17 |Display all floors
   NEVER AGAIN  !

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.