Author: bfsuleo

Vera Wang with her rumored boyfriend   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2014-10-14 15:46:41 |Display all floors
youknowhat Post time: 2014-10-13 19:37
REALLY for real she makes a fool outta herself especially an ol woman...friggin rich is just insane  ...

but it's OK when an 80 year grandpa marries a women 50 years younger?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-10-14 16:02:32 |Display all floors
Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-10-14 19:44:58 |Display all floors
msrong Post time: 2014-10-14 02:46
but it's OK when an 80 year grandpa marries a women 50 years younger?

so you heard my former physic department (SUNY @ stony brook) head rendezvous, and i guess maybe she admires too much of cher & liz taylor  
a man who uses his hands is a laborer. one who uses his hands and his mind is a craftsman. but he who uses his hands, his mind, and his heart, is an artist...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-10-14 21:52:29 |Display all floors
Although what she dressed is very fashionable and she looks like more younger than her actual age. however, Taking a close glance, her wrinkle skin would betray her real age..

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-10-15 04:11:03 |Display all floors
Mugy Post time: 2014-10-14 21:52
Although what she dressed is very fashionable and she looks like more younger than her actual age. h ...

If her boyfriend accepts her for her inner beauty and talent, it shouldn't matter while others fret over her wrinkles. Just wish them the same happiness as Yang Zhenning and his very young wife.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-10-15 04:50:14 |Display all floors
not too many sugar babies are outhere but they are there just hard to look for  
a man who uses his hands is a laborer. one who uses his hands and his mind is a craftsman. but he who uses his hands, his mind, and his heart, is an artist...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-10-15 04:54:06 |Display all floors
I suspect she, Wang,  covers the bed in greenbacks! With a face like that, take notes to raise the titanic

Hard to pick whose the ugliest, Michiko Koshino or Wang!
No, I live above Sunset Plaza, it's a little house I rent and it's a little rundown but has a beautiful view, what about you?

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.