Author: abramicus

Occupy Central's Depressing Failure to Thrive   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2014-10-12 05:32:04 |Display all floors
Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-10-12 11:44:39 |Display all floors
seneca Post time: 2014-10-12 11:01
Make that "universal characteristics" and we will agree with you.

The CPC needs gentrifying, ci ...

I like to call it Chinese characteristics too because student movements has a long history in China.......100 years old.

I've made my living, Mr. Thompson, in large part as a gambler. Some days I make twenty bets, some days I make none. There are weeks, sometimes months, in fact, when I don't make any bet at all because ...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-10-12 11:49:15 |Display all floors
ZhuJon Post time: 2014-10-12 08:30
This was Occupy Central with Anglo/American characteristics.

The whole of Asia could have looked like North Korea if not for Anglo American characteristics wining in 20 century.

I've made my living, Mr. Thompson, in large part as a gambler. Some days I make twenty bets, some days I make none. There are weeks, sometimes months, in fact, when I don't make any bet at all because ...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-10-12 11:52:03 |Display all floors
Stealing Anglo American ideas is a dominant Chinese characteristic.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-10-12 12:59:37 |Display all floors
magnetic1974 Post time: 2014-10-12 12:39
You got nail in your rear by your Anglo master and got Aids, you also sell your mom and daughter t ...

Archaic ancient relics......not much different from Dear Leader Kim.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-10-12 16:08:41 |Display all floors
This post was edited by abramicus at 2014-10-12 16:15

Hong Kong's Democracy with Chinese Characteristics Beats All Western Versions.

Hong Kong's Democracy with Chinese Characteristics (under the One Country, Two Systems model) signals the end of the Western self-appointed monopoly on all democracies, that intentionally excludes all democracies that are of a non-Western people, by a non-Western people, and for a non-Western people, and arbitrarily accepts only those that are ruled by the West, for Western interests, as true democracies.

China, in boldly defending Hong Kong's democracy with Chinese characteristics, under its unique One Country Two Systems model, puts the lie to this self-contradictory monopoly on all democracies by the West, because no matter how democratic a Western country is, it can never be the same as a genuine Chinese democracy that is of the Chinese people, by the Chinese people, and for the Chinese people.

The kinds of candidates that Western democracy offers to the Hong Kong people can only achieve a FALSE DEMOCRACY that, relying on foreign support, can only illegally rule over the Hong Kong people, but remains under the control of a foreign country, ruled by a foreign country, for foreign national interests.

China, on the other hand, offers all Hong Kongers the chance to be truly the captains of their ship and the masters of their fate, protected by the one power in the world that can block the interference of all foreign powers, their own sovereign government of the People's Republic of China.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-10-12 22:54:04 |Display all floors
This post was edited by abramicus at 2014-10-12 23:30

HONG KONG INTELLIGENTSIA ARE GETTING THE GIST OF THE FIGHT - IT IS NOT BETWEEN CHINESE COMMUNISM AND WESTERN DEMOCRACY - IT IS ACTUALLY BETWEEN CHINESE DEMOCRACY AND WESTERN DEMOCRACY.  AND STUDENTS ARE ABANDONING THE FALSE CAUSE OF THEIR FOREIGN-BACKED LEADERS.  SOME JUST WALK AWAY AND STAY AWAY.  OTHERS ANNOUNCE THEIR RESIGNATION FROM TOP POSTS IN THE WESTERN MEDIA PRODUCTION CALLED "OCCUPY CENTRAL".  FINALLY, THERE IS A SILVER LINING IN THE CLOUDS, AND THE BRIGHT SUN OF DEMOCRACY WITH CHINESE CHARACTERISTICS IS BREAKING THROUGH THE DARKNESS OF WESTERN MEDIA LIES, THAT FOR ONE KEEP ANNOUNCING THE NEXT HUNDRED THOUSAND PROTESTERS RETURNING TO "OCCUPY CENTRAL" WHEN IN REALITY, YOU WOULD BE LUCKY TO MEET A HUNDRED OF THEM ON ANY ONE STREET BLOCK.  IT IS ALL LIES, FRIENDS.

HONG KONG IS PRIVILEGED TO BE THE FIRST CITY IN MODERN CHINA TO SPEARHEAD DEMOCRACY WITH CHINESE CHARACTERISTICS, AND THE DECISION BY THE CHINESE NATIONAL PEOPLE'S CONGRESS TO ALLOW ONLY PRO-CHINA CANDIDATES ON THE BALLOT FOR CHIEF EXECUTIVE, ACTUALLY PROTECTS THEM FROM FOREIGN POWERS PUTTING THEIR CANDIDATES ON THE BALLOT AND FUNDING THEM WITH UNLIMITED CAMPAIGN FUNDS THAT VIRTUALLY ENSURES THEIR CAPTURING THE CHIEF EXECUTIVE POST OVER AND AGAINST ALL PATRIOTIC HONG KONG CANDIDATES.

WHY DOES THE NATIONAL PEOPLE'S CONGRESS DO THAT?

IS IT TO DENY HONG KONGERS THE CHANCE TO HAVE A LOCAL HONG KONGER REPRESENT AND GOVERN THEM IN HONG KONG?  ABSOLUTELY NOT.  IT IS SIMPLY A NECESSITY TO PREVENT A GREATER EVIL, OF HAVING A FOREIGN-SUPPORTED PUPPET TELLING HONG KONGERS TO GO TO THE STREETS TO PROTEST UNTIL THEY COLLAPSE, EITHER FROM EXHAUSTION OR FROM STARVATION, AND TURN HONG KONG BACK INTO A FISHING VILLAGE AS THE WEST'S RETRIBUTION AGAINST ITS RETURN TO THE BOSOM OF ITS MOTHERLAND.

HONG KONG'S GDP ROSE BY 50% IN THE FIFTEEN YEARS IT WAS RETURNED TO ITS MOTHERLAND, THANKS COMPLETELY TO CHINA'S SUPPORT, FIRST IN PREVENTING THE BRITISH LOOTING OF THE SAVINGS OF ALL HONG KONGERS THROUGH THE SPECULATIVE CURRENCY ATTACK ON THE HONG KONG DOLLAR, INITIATED ON JULY 1, 1997 THROUGH ATTACKING ASIA'S WEAKEST CURRENCY FIRST, THE THAI BAHT, BUT EVENTUALLY ATTACKING THE HONG KONG DOLLAR, AT A CLIP OF A HUNDRED MILLION US DOLLARS A MINUTE AT ITS HEIGHT, WHICH WOULD HAVE ROBBED EVERY HONG KONGER OF EVERY PENNY IN THEIR POCKETS, INCLUDING THE SAVINGS OF WIDOWS AND ORPHANS.  ONE HUNDRED BILLION DOLLARS WERE INSTANTANEOUSLY POURED INTO THE HONG KONG MONETARY AUTHORITY BY CHINA WITHOUT ANY QUESTIONS ASKED OR COLLATERALS REQUIRED.  TIME WAS OF THE ESSENCE, AND ONLY A MOTHERLAND WOULD DO THAT FOR HER SON.  IN SPITE OF THAT, CHINA POURED EVEN MORE HUNDREDS OF BILLIONS INTO TRADE SURPLUSES FOR HONG KONG, RATHER THAN KEEPING THEM FOR ITSELF THROUGH OTHER PORTS SUCH AS SHENZHEN AND SHANGHAI, UNTIL THE GDP OF HONGKONG BECAME IN 15 YEARS, WHAT THE BRITISH ACHIEVED IN 150 YEARS!

WHO SAVED HONG KONG FROM BEING LITERALLY ROBBED BLIND?

THE CHINA THAT THE WESTERN MEDIA PAINTS AS A "DICTATOR"?  YES, IF "DICTATING" RAISES HONG KONG TO EVEN GREATER AFFLUENCE THAN HONG KONG EVER ACHIEVED UNDER THE BRITISH COLONIAL OFFICE, TO EVEN GREATER PERSONAL INCOME AND WEALTH THAN PATTEN EVER ALLOWED, AND NOW TO EVEN GREATER AUTONOMY THAN THE BRITISH COLONIAL OFFICE EVER PERMITTED - THE CHANCE TO SELECT THEIR OWN CHIEF EXECUTIVE, WITH THE ONLY ONE REQUIREMENT TO SAFEGUARD THEM FROM FOREIGN SUBVERSION AND ENSLAVEMENT ALL OVER AGAIN, THAT EVERY PERSON WISHING TO BE PUT ON THE BALLOT FIRST BE SCREENED FOR BEING A FOREIGN PLANT, WHICH HAPPENS UNSEEN AND UNSPOKEN IN ALL WESTERN DEMOCRACIES, BUT WHEN FORMALIZED IN A CHINESE DEMOCRACY BEING INSTITUTED IN HONG KONG, BECOMES A MATTER OF "DICTATORSHIP AND TYRANNY".

YES, DEAR STUDENTS, YOU ARE LEARNING GEOPOLITICS VERY FAST.  YOU HAVE SEEN HOW YOU HAVE BEEN MISLED AND EVEN PUT IN HARM'S WAY BY THE FOREIGN STOOGES WHO SELF-APPOINTED THEMSELVES TO BE YOUR LEADERS, AND PRETENDED TO BE YOUR FRIENDS.  YOUR INNOCENCE MAY BE LOST, BUT YOUR WISDOM HAS GROWN BY LEAPS AND BOUNDS.

THE REASON THE WESTERN MEDIA IS BACKING THE STOOGES PRETENDING TO FIGHT FOR YOUR RIGHTS IN HONG KONG IS BECAUSE THEY ARE AFRAID OF THE RISE OF A NEW FORM OF DEMOCRACY THAT IS IMPERVIOUS TO WESTERN MANIPULATIONS, THE ONE AND ONLY POSSIBLE DEMOCRACY OF THE HONG KONG CHINESE PEOPLE, AND THAT IS, A HONG KONG, CHINA, THAT IS OF THE HONG KONG CHINESE PEOPLE, FOR THE HONG KONG CHINESE PEOPLE, AND BY THE HONG KONG CHINESE PEOPLE, AND NOT BY A BUNCH OF TALKING HEADS AND STOOGES WHO LISTEN TO FOREIGN ADVISERS BECAUSE THEY NEED THEM TO GET ELECTED AND TO REMAIN ELECTED.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.