Author: VALARMORGHULIS

Will you marry a man do not have his own apartment or house?   [Copy link] 中文

August's Best Writer 2012

Post time 2014-10-22 20:29:49 |Display all floors
Aplix_linda Post time: 2014-10-10 21:28
base on Chinese tradition,a house is a must for new couple,which make sure the stable life for famil ...

I understand your words, however I tend to disagree. Buying and providing the apartment or car does not provide or guarantee  more stability, than not providing. On average 1.3 get married each year. Whilst also 1.2 million divorce, it is estimated that most marriage will fail with the first 3 years. That Beijing's assumption   not mine. Divorce is now  at such high levels that Beijing is seeking ways to control it. Divorce in China is to easy. There should be a separation time of maybe 2 years, it this will hinder either party from jumping out of the pot and into the fire.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-12-18 11:06:40 |Display all floors
unless you love the man very much

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-12-20 10:40:48 |Display all floors
Marry for money and wonder why the divorce rate is extremely high? What happens when all these newly married couples buy houses at there current vastly over priced state?? And then then go down in price and value?? These couples will be under water for years.
I won't even address paying the parents for the "Right" to marry their daughters. I totally understand the leftover women thing in China...it's built in to the faulted system of face and culture.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-12-20 11:21:48 |Display all floors
Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-12-20 20:09:57 |Display all floors
magnetic1974 Post time: 2014-10-9 12:39
Marry is not joke!, my wife won't married with me if I am not bought a house for her and her family. ...

what? you bought a house for her and her family? its like buy one get 1 for free thing shes lucky hahaha

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-12-20 20:12:23 |Display all floors
yes married to a man without apartment and savings and so far we are doing great , i mean we are both kind of young and I can get a job and arms legs are fully equiped, and luckily still have some brains. why always relying on a man?  but then again , if my husband is super rich its also not a bad thing. i really wont go with a guy only has money. - they normally fat and ugly and bold.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-12-20 23:11:25 |Display all floors
the2pid1 Post time: 2014-12-20 10:40
Marry for money and wonder why the divorce rate is extremely high? What happens when all these newly ...

Twentyfive percent out of nothing is still nothing!

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.