Author: VALARMORGHULIS

Will you marry a man do not have his own apartment or house?   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2014-10-15 20:22:23 |Display all floors
symondsez Post time: 2014-10-15 11:02
so lets say you marry a man with lots of money ..........and 5 years after marriage he is broke, n ...

So, what I want to emphasized is that keeping economic independance is exceptionally important especially for woman..

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-10-16 00:27:18 |Display all floors
Mugy Post time: 2014-10-15 20:22
So, what I want to emphasized is that keeping economic independance is exceptionally important esp ...

you did not answer my question ...

if you marry a economically stable guy and 5 years after marriage he goes Broke and looses all his money , what will you do ?
Divorce him / leave him to find better alternative?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-10-16 06:42:06 |Display all floors
symondsez Post time: 2014-10-15 20:27
you did not answer my question ...

if you marry a economically stable guy and 5 years after marri ...

there's a middle position......love bloomed after 4 years and for richer or poorer

love, money has a degree of fluidity once emotion gets into it. If money was the sole object, I'd imagine she'd be off after 2 years or so unless abroad where passport considerations is in the mix ....marry in haste.....devil looks after the rest!
No, I live above Sunset Plaza, it's a little house I rent and it's a little rundown but has a beautiful view, what about you?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-10-16 06:57:05 |Display all floors
"Chinese girls are not dumb they don't go for the men  with no good financial foundation."

Speaking in absolutes is foolish.

Chinese girls are not dumb. Some of them may not marry a man who has no or little money.

Fixed that for you. You're welcome. I'll send you an invoice.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-10-16 07:13:36 |Display all floors
"Is very rare to hear or to read that couples in China marry for love."

Why would you generalize like that? It just doesn't make sense.

I think it's more the case that "love" is innately an ephemeral, fleeting emotion. What one person loves today, he/she may hate, or be bored with, tomorrow. Certainly love fades over time. How much and how quickly is a case-by-case scenario.

With a growing number of people spending more and more of their time socializing online, it's not surprising to me that so many marriages end in divorce or become a marriage of convenience. Additionally, capitalism is not conducive to a long-lasting marriage.

China has learned a lot of lessons from the west. Divorce, waning attention spans, and obesity are among the worst western customs China should have avoided at all costs. Too late.

Money, money, money...money. Money! Get lost honey, I want more money.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-10-16 11:56:20 |Display all floors
Bandito Post time: 2014-10-16 06:42
there's a middle position......love bloomed after 4 years and for richer or poorer

lov ...

I agree there can be a middle position and emotion can take over money , this is what makes us human.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-10-16 11:56:54 |Display all floors
Mugy Post time: 2014-10-15 20:22
So, what I want to emphasized is that keeping economic independance is exceptionally important esp ...

it seems you don't have any answer ....

Best of Luck in finding your economically stable guy

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.