Author: VALARMORGHULIS

Will you marry a man do not have his own apartment or house?   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2014-10-11 10:49:24 |Display all floors
symondsez Post time: 2014-10-11 10:38
Imagine a movie scene........... Boy and Girl went on a nice and romantic date.... they reaches bo ...

funny romantic movie  

HailChina is hilarious, sometimes he forgot he is Chinese

Denial, according the psychoanalysts, is one of the most primary mechanisms of defense. It consists in the attitude of denying or minimizing obvious facts of reality with which the individual can´t  cope or whose irresponsibility is unable to meet.

And I agree.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-10-11 12:41:46 |Display all floors
Most parents in china take their daughters as goods, even the daughter herself do so,  goods must be sell in high price, so their marriges have nothing to so with love.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-10-11 15:36:51 |Display all floors
HailChina! Post time: 2014-10-11 08:09
I dont think I would even be comfortable having sex with a guy that didnt own a nice house. What if  ...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-10-11 21:47:13 |Display all floors
As one saying goes, the economic basis determine superstructure. I also remember that time when I just stepped into university and I think as long as both love each other enough, everything would be Ok. but now, my idea has got a dramatic change. living in that realistic society, without basic financial to support love, maybe this kind of relationship can hardly last a long time, I am not a money worship, but I suppose a tiny amount of girls are willing to start a relationship with a man who are not promisng.

Use magic tools Report

August's Best Writer 2012

Post time 2014-10-14 12:38:58 |Display all floors
Before I took the plunge, I made it very clear that there would be No house or apartment purchased, no car, no dowry or gifts to the parents, aunts, uncles or anyone else, take it or leave it. I pay the rent on an expensive apartment, she pays the water, power and telephone, we both pay for the food provisions, and eating out. In the beginning my wife spoke that she never wanted to live in another country. She spent a 4 months holiday at  my home in the UK and loves the place, but still does not want to leave China. I believe we both arrived at a reasonable and sensible arrangement.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-10-15 11:02:12 |Display all floors
Mugy Post time: 2014-10-11 21:47
As one saying goes, the economic basis determine superstructure. I also remember that time when I ju ...

so lets say you marry a man with lots of money ..........and 5 years after marriage he is broke, no house, no money , nothing at all.
Will you divorce him and go out to find another man ?....

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-10-15 11:03:11 |Display all floors
onceaknight Post time: 2014-10-14 12:38
Before I took the plunge, I made it very clear that there would be No house or apartment purchased,  ...

I find myself in similar situation ...so what was the arrangement you and your wife made eventually ( curious )

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.