Author: VALARMORGHULIS

Will you marry a man do not have his own apartment or house?   [Copy link] 中文

2018 Most Popular Member

Post time 2014-10-9 17:00:35 |Display all floors
i dont think its unreasonable to buy your wife a house and a car, but i dont agree with giving money to her parents. i had issues before dealing with the parents, and they are very demanding....
if you want something in life get off your backside, and do it yourself!! don't rely on others to do it for you

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-10-10 09:50:31 |Display all floors
Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-10-10 10:27:14 |Display all floors
magnetic1974 Post time: 2014-10-9 12:39
Marry is not joke!, my wife won't married with me if I am not bought a house for her and her family. ...
Marry is not joke!, my wife won't married with me if I am not bought a house for her and her family.

So you are not the husband, You are the provider.

My wife studied me for year, before she decided to married me back in 2008

That´s another sad reality in China, Many women study their future partners. More assets, more interesting.

Chinese girls are not dumb they don't go for the men  with no good financial foundation.

Agree with you, they are not dumb but you are one of the biggest dumbs in China.

CONCLUSSION
Is very rare to hear or to read that couples in China marry for love.
Magnetic´s post is a proof

Denial, according the psychoanalysts, is one of the most primary mechanisms of defense. It consists in the attitude of denying or minimizing obvious facts of reality with which the individual can´t  cope or whose irresponsibility is unable to meet.

And I agree.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-10-10 10:28:50 |Display all floors
skywalk1 Post time: 2014-10-9 16:17
lol...So impressive. I didn't know you were so mature. I'm happy for you and your wife. :)

His wife and her family are more happy

Denial, according the psychoanalysts, is one of the most primary mechanisms of defense. It consists in the attitude of denying or minimizing obvious facts of reality with which the individual can´t  cope or whose irresponsibility is unable to meet.

And I agree.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-10-10 14:30:58 |Display all floors
This post was edited by skywalk1 at 2014-10-10 14:31

:)
There is progress whether you are going forward or backward; the thing is to move.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-10-10 21:28:39 |Display all floors
base on Chinese tradition,a house is a must for new couple,which make sure the stable life for family ang children.as financial foundation,house becomes the top priority.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-10-10 23:17:35 |Display all floors
parcher Post time: 2014-10-9 17:00
i dont think its unreasonable to buy your wife a house and a car, but i dont agree with giving money ...

poor you

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.