Views: 7302|Replies: 8

I hate internet-games. [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2003-10-17 15:13:05 |Display all floors
My boyfriend is a fan of cs(counter-terrorists).After he grasp the skill of play ,he fell in love with this game ,i hate it.So much time he should spent on me ,now is belong t o cs,and i 'm so astonished about his persistent interesting of it.

Use magic tools Report

lizhigangmkx has been deleted
Post time 2003-10-17 20:59:22 |Display all floors

I do it too .

Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2003-10-18 13:18:51 |Display all floors

I can't agree with you more~

With the development of the net and the spread,more and more people,especially the youth join it and then fall in love with the net play!I just want to show the same feeling of hating it.
         I like the extremist with crazy spirit in their daily life,Of course only for the meaningful hobbies and some other things.I've sum up one of the features of the successful person.Yes,you got it right~That's crazy emotion.Only the crazy men can make great miracles,in the way of my thinking~!  I like them,I love them,I respect them,for they spare no effort to embrace the new sun of tomorrow~
          As to your problem,I know it's not rare nowadays.I suggest you help him get rid of it,giving more presures on your boyfriend~If he like you,I think he will quit it if he really love you more~  :)

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2003-10-19 11:34:10 |Display all floors

me too!

In fact,I like the computer game,such as Starcrarft,Diablo,etc.But I don't indugle in it.I control myself . As I know it's too harm to every one who indugle in computer games.It's waste your money,your time,special your future.But if you play game under control,you will recieve some joy.Good luck!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2003-10-19 12:38:03 |Display all floors

a little advice

Sad to hear that. but why not try to analyse why your boyfriend is addicted to the game CS? i think you should find the reason and sort out the problem based on the reason. have you thought about that whether he is vacuous and doesn't know what to do?if so, maybe you can find something to let him do when he is free.
        HOPE what i said works.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2003-10-21 11:55:24 |Display all floors

Support!

I don't like  it too! My classmate indulge in internet,his girlfriend have row with him sometimes.I don't like this situation.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2003-11-25 19:02:55 |Display all floors

Me too

It's a waste of time and money.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.