Author: hsuehhan

Bad service in British Airway [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2004-6-24 12:16:25 |Display all floors

BA

Well my pilot friend works for BA, and he said that they have sold the catering service to someone in the private sector. Since 9/11 they had a lot of financial problems, so something had to go!!! Aparently I had a similar problem on a flight from Istanbul a year ago, but i think they are still a good airline. If you had complained, they could of given you a free ticket like they did to me!!!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-6-24 14:29:54 |Display all floors

London is a huge city with fantacy

I was in london for a week . prefer the buckingham palace most as well as hedey park. the huge park occupies a large part of the london city, you could easily see from the city map. but London EYE was not that interesting. things are indeed expensive there, but the oxford street has its unique charm to make you throw out your money willingly, hehe. BBC was a mysterious place to visit as well as attened some broadcasting trying programme. that was a lot of fun. the visits to london bank museum and Royal mail were also fantastic. the evolution of the currencies, the different tools of making currencies and the efficient logistics in Royao mail were all new things and surprising to me.  

the worst thing is that i went to london by ship, which made me dizzy.but anyway , that was a vey nice trip .

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-6-24 14:37:34 |Display all floors

North europe air line is not bad either.

i had one time experience with north europe airline. the serivice was preety good!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-8-29 17:22:21 |Display all floors

airlines!

i could say in Europe 2 best airliners are simply Finnair(from Finland) and Swissair(from Switzerland) excellent service i have travelled last 4 years so many times (20 times atleast not counted...) and in USA American airlines(the silver plane) simply excellent service last time i had bad service was by SAS not gonna use that one anymore and i used BA once also like 2 years ago crappy service way overpaid. Cathay Pacific i dont have any complaints either good service :).

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-9-2 01:56:18 |Display all floors

British Airway is not famous for its inflight service...

and it is already considered "better" than many European or American airlines..

You said in anoother post that you put on 10 KG, so perhaps a day without a meal is not going to starve you to death.

Perhaps you should ask for a discounted fare next time, and tell them you don't plan to eat, so that that 10KG meat of yours has some place to go : )

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-9-14 20:48:25 |Display all floors

mmmmm

Maybe the International British Airway is different from domestic airline in the UK?I have tried several times to  take their domestic flights, and the service is not bad.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-9-18 21:25:01 |Display all floors

mmm try SIA, or Aseana

and you will find British Airways inflight service pale in comparison.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.