Views: 9645|Replies: 18

Bad service in British Airway [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2004-6-21 20:51:47 |Display all floors
i just came back fro London by BA039/038---the service on plane was bad i should say-I had 10 hours flight but only one proper meal which was beef and some beans-i cannot believe i couldn't find any rice in the meal. The morning meal i had was a poorly hotdog i was soooo hungery and felt dizzy in taxi back home   The worst thing was when i rang the call ring, simply noboday anwered the call!!! When my throat smoked and urgently needed water, the only thing i could do was going to the panel place and asked for water myself. I cannot believe it!!  It was not accidental-i had return BA air and the two flight was exactly the same(  I think the best air i have ever fly with was Korean Airline-the girl on Korea plane was simply fatastic!!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-6-21 21:01:04 |Display all floors

Oh so...

you're already back from the UK? So let us know how all went. I'm eager to share with you your success.

Common lady, talk,talk!!!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-6-21 21:35:05 |Display all floors

i went to-

Chinatown, soho area, paccdilly, oxford street, waterloo, the bog ben-wowww--so many nice places--but time too short..not visiting the British Musemum

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-6-22 01:31:43 |Display all floors

To: Hannah - Bad service

From the U.S. I used BA to Europe once and I agree with you(once is enough). To Asia I use Korean Airines or Asiana; they are the best (specially Asiana), Cathay Pacific is OK. My opinion is valid only for Business and First class.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-6-22 06:02:35 |Display all floors

aha

same problem. Last time i used British Airways on a long haul from london to china... uhh i have to say it was terrible, worse than SAS. The service was dissapointing, when i needed the water most, i didn't. In the end i had to fetch water for my parents all night just to keep them off getting dry and sick, gezzz it was irritatingly bad service, and it wasn't even cheap -_-

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-6-22 09:26:16 |Display all floors

Stick with Asian Airlines

I hear you on the bad service on BA. Whenever I can, I try and stick with Asian airlines, such as Singaporean Air, Thai, Japan, Cathay. The level of service is just must higher on Asian airlines (except any of the mainland chinese airlines, they have yet to understand the true meaning of service).

The Europeans airlines are often the worst, especially coz the flight attendance are around 50 years old and have been flying for 30 years and are just tired with the job.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-6-22 14:40:51 |Display all floors

To: Anniboodk - Re: Stick with Asian Airlines

I whole heartedly agree with you; I have flown all of the airlines you mentioned.They are all good, but Asiana is the best by far - at least from U.S. to Asia.
20040622144051692b.jpg

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.