Views: 5126|Replies: 15

Breast models contest has its meaning [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2014-9-25 20:00:14 |Display all floors
    The forth International Breast Model Contest was held in Anhui province. Eleven beauties were in the final round competing the prize.
    Actually I think such event is just eye-catching. However, when I saw lots of netizens criticizing this event, saying they undermined the social morality.  I change my view, I think I need to say something. What makes you feel they hurt the so-called morality??? Why can't woman express themselves freely. Why can't they show their beautiful side in public???? Are they wrong? I can't see any inappropriate of their behavior.
    Several days ago I saw a news online:  in order to claim that  women have the same constitutional right to be bare chested in the public places as their counterpart, a group of people walk on the street in Oakland, of course topless. I see  their faces are full of pride. That's really touch my heart.
    That's the gap between Chinese women and western women!!!! They have struggled for topless right for several years but we still criticize those in bikini!!!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-9-25 20:00:26 |Display all floors

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-9-25 20:00:37 |Display all floors

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-9-25 20:00:47 |Display all floors

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-9-25 20:00:59 |Display all floors

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-9-25 20:01:11 |Display all floors

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-9-25 20:01:21 |Display all floors

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.