Views: 3062|Replies: 11

Even the longest dough sticks can't exceed its pan [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2014-9-25 19:33:18 |Display all floors
The 15th Chinese Food Festival was held in Wuhan on Wednesday. Wuhan people made the longest dough stick (or youtiao in Chinese) in length of 3.7 meter in the world, breaking the Guinness record.
Let me see..if the dough stick is 3.7 meter long. How long should its pan to be? I think the pan need to apply the Guinness record too!!! It is not fair to deprive the achievement of the workers who make the pan!!!!
Haaaaaa.....everything about Guinness record in China is the most ridiculous thing i have ever heard..
What is the point of that?
Do you know white elephant? Something big but useless. I think we rush into a trap that everything huge is good. I have seen the bird's nest (national gym) in Beijing. it is the most useless thing I have ever seen. Such buildings are numerous. Don't know why. I know someone may against me because I deny the intelligence of engineers and painstaking workers. But what is their role in developing human's well being, creating more jobs and bringing in more income or boost GDP? They are huge, standing there, that's it.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-9-25 19:33:38 |Display all floors

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-9-25 19:33:53 |Display all floors

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-9-25 19:34:04 |Display all floors

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-9-25 19:34:16 |Display all floors

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-9-25 19:34:27 |Display all floors

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-9-25 19:34:39 |Display all floors

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.