Author: lasciviouslady

China Thinks It Can Defeat America In Battle, Ha Ha Ha!   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2014-9-27 02:57:12 |Display all floors
markGor Post time: 2014-9-25 21:41
I don't think you should classify the defense of a sovereign country's territorial integrity as som ...

actually, i think it's more a case the u.s. is fueling\fanning this dobberman it had incubated, nurtured, and raised, whose object is to screw us chinese with it without getting personally involved in it themselves... that is a childish thought however because no way in hell can anyone escape the fires of hell no matter how carefull they are with the containing of that fire...  

Putin's a killer. This was the claim made by Fox News journalist; Bill O'Reilly during his recent interview with Donald Trump. Trump's reply came in the form of a simple question. What, you think our country's so innocent?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-9-27 10:45:54 |Display all floors
Nukes work when it comes to the military issue.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-9-27 14:13:13 |Display all floors
Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked

Use magic tools Report

2016 Most Popular Member 2015 Most Popular Member 2014 Most Popular Member

Post time 2014-9-27 14:30:10 |Display all floors
markGor Post time: 2014-9-26 13:41
I don't think you should classify the defense of a sovereign country's territorial integrity as som ...

Show me this illegal annexation of the Senkaku Islands using international law and not your opnion?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-9-28 01:29:16 |Display all floors
dusty1 Post time: 2014-9-26 22:30
Show me this illegal annexation of the Senkaku Islands using international law and not your opnion ...

Colonialism ...

"a bygone era of European prowess..."

its products as the roster following and, - the argument of
"the ligitimacies of these colonies as legitimate nations" that comes pre-
-attached with a legitimate and historical nationhood status:

- King Philip's Filippina (no Filippina identity here...)
- French IndoChina (Nam hardly exists here... I mean French IndoChina?)
- British India and British Southeast Asia (These are more a case of the lost city of Alantist than is nations)
- the East Indies (Indonesia) a wilderness with no national identity but orangutans distinguish it
- el Japonica which are a mere instrument of Dutch and foreign making...

All of you were classified as mere savages by
European colonialists and treated as wild animals so where's your bite
to the legitimacy you claim are yours today?

Putin's a killer. This was the claim made by Fox News journalist; Bill O'Reilly during his recent interview with Donald Trump. Trump's reply came in the form of a simple question. What, you think our country's so innocent?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-9-28 02:35:49 |Display all floors
This is only the rant and ravings of a white lady on the US gov't payroll and her rantings are an effort to try to build up her own confidence. She knows damn well as everyone else the USA cannot defeat China in anything but racism & hegemony.
Where will the unity come from? More than 62% of the people in the USA dislike this government and await its fall. As for China, if there is ever a war between the two countries, do not let up and allow them to negotiate a cease-fire because they will plot a return to fight again. Instead, negotiate only the terms for the USA to surrender.

Use magic tools Report

2016 Most Popular Member 2015 Most Popular Member 2014 Most Popular Member

Post time 2014-9-28 03:07:40 |Display all floors
edisonone Post time: 2014-9-28 01:29
Colonialism ...

"a bygone era of European prowess..."

This is not Colonialism, nor is it a revelent legal reference to the current subject

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.