Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-9-25 21:56:27 From mobile |Display all floors
lasciviouslady Posted On  6 HourEarlier
China Thinks It Can Defeat America In Battle  
BY:  Washington Free Beacon Staff

Septemb...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-9-26 00:01:11 |Display all floors

>>>...Republic thinks... in event of an invasion of Taiwan...

Americans - exploitational as they are as always, tries the darndest to exploit again "the bitter and sour fruit - the Taiwanese lemon" in aims of trying to persuade and attract the massively impressive but clearly dumb and simplistic of mind Asiatic "almost-feminine-housewive-like" personalities to commit body-and-soul in whole to America's cheap and deceptive rubberized products knowingly the [best by date] has clearly expired?

I mean haven't they heard that the gang of Mah Ying-Ju is discretely but surely and covertly maneuvering this Chinese Ark known as the CSS Taiwan Maru through some pretty treacherous waters right under Washington's nose and doing their best to try and steer it back towards its true and rightfull home birth - dock unificatition that is - and doing it in the lease of fanfare and commotion possible?

Yes, how ignorant, stupid, and selfish of them to try and continuously sell us this badly stale, fouls smelling, mold infested crap that comes with mince meat as a filling and try to force it down our throat?

And no! Like Kruschev and JFK over the Cuban crises, it's a guaranteed here neither is going blint... So, JFK 2001? Whoever will take up the post?  Well, he or she better think hard and think twice, three times if that's what's necessary, before they open that big mouth of theirs before they realize that over extended jaws have a tendency of getting locked and unable to close itself again...   

Putin's a killer. This was the claim made by Fox News journalist; Bill O'Reilly during his recent interview with Donald Trump. Trump's reply came in the form of a simple question. What, you think our country's so innocent?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-9-26 00:33:08 |Display all floors
This post was edited by edisonone at 2014-9-25 08:41
blotdodger Post time: 2014-9-25 07:07
If it ever comes to that, you should lay the blame squarely on the Anglo politicians running the fi ...

Damn!

Another of my replies failed to
upload again, and yet, it was but a benign posting
in defense of our Chinese world...

Oh well!!!

Now, regarding Anglo blame:

To me, it's a case of high stakes Texas Hold'em with both player being 千王之王's and bluff, deception, and balls, balls, and more balls as a rule of the game...

Now, with Asia, the rule of laws is this: (a) you leave a finger or two if caught with your pants down...  (b) a hand or two if you are a twirp... (c) you get grinded up into ground beef and the final product fed the carps and the catfishes who feeds on the bottoms of the rivers and lakes of Asia...

Well... I suppose this rule of law applies equally to Bugsy's world of Las Veags as well... I mean they too have lakes and rivers - a desert even - and a place they call death valley where vultures rein supreme!!!

Geez, I wonder if Bugsy would want to give us a try...

Putin's a killer. This was the claim made by Fox News journalist; Bill O'Reilly during his recent interview with Donald Trump. Trump's reply came in the form of a simple question. What, you think our country's so innocent?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-9-26 00:59:52 |Display all floors
dusty1 Post time: 2014-9-25 01:54
These are not facts, Chinese government would not be that stupid

That has been the prevailing theory for the last few decades, given the leadership was only a generation or two from World War II.  It will be interesting to see what comes of later generations of 'princelings' around the world as time goes forward.

As for the Taiwan straight, actions speak louder that words - no invasion before, and no invasion in the near future.  The PLAN, much less the PLAA and PLA, are not up for the task - all three forces are unseasoned and underequipped.  Moreover, the world economy can survive if P.R. China is not involved, can the same be said the reverse?
China's Eccentric 'Uncle Laowai' from Chicago, IL

http://blog.chinadaily.com.cn/home.php?mod=space&uid=135031&do=blog&view=me&from=space

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-9-26 01:35:05 |Display all floors
ev'ry home has their own headache & there's no perfect home to start with...and i'm worry the IS is comin home not sure if i should have a banner waitin to greet dem or what but the entire country is on alert  
a man who uses his hands is a laborer. one who uses his hands and his mind is a craftsman. but he who uses his hands, his mind, and his heart, is an artist...

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.