Author: BoMiller

China Occupy--Its a western thing [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2014-9-27 08:33:03 |Display all floors
BoMiller Post time: 2014-9-27 08:18
Seems the original post has been hijacked and sent on a different mission, one that I for one, do no ...

The US-Mexican border, like most borders, was established by violence — and its architecture is the architecture of violence.”

— Noam Chomsky

Sorry, your ill intention busted.
There is one spectacle grander than the sea, that is the sky; there is one spectacle grander than the sky, that is the interior of the soul.-Victor Hugo

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-9-27 08:41:26 |Display all floors
This post was edited by incarnationabc at 2014-9-27 08:51
BoMiller Post time: 2014-9-27 08:18
Seems the original post has been hijacked and sent on a different mission, one that I for one, do no ...

I wonder how come Satan can disguise itself as the God to condemn other good people. Does it forget how evil-looking it is?

Maybe I ask Snow White to lend her evil stepmother's mirror to you?  And you can murmur to the mirror yourself. You would gross yourself out by your own image as your avator shows.

Uncle Sam doesn't have any moral or legal ground to accuse China.

I didn't hijack your thread. It was you who wanted to twist laws of China to justify the insatiable US territory claims as you suggested, but you went bust.
There is one spectacle grander than the sea, that is the sky; there is one spectacle grander than the sky, that is the interior of the soul.-Victor Hugo

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-9-27 08:55:56 |Display all floors
This post was edited by incarnationabc at 2014-9-27 09:01
  1. Or--using China's definition of land and sea..I suppose the US could claim all the ocean surface-sea bed and 12 mile air rights between California and Hawaii and also  use the 200 mile ADF rule eh? The Pacific Ocean would then become the California Sea.
Copy code
Read it yourself. Poor premises make your imperialist  edifice collapsed

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-9-29 21:59:56 |Display all floors
TNM Scare

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-9-29 22:35:27 |Display all floors
TNM Scare

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-9-29 23:06:17 |Display all floors
and who sez the US didnt take any islands off the carib, 10 states from mexico, guam & hawaii eventually puerto rico...and alaska is debatable  
a man who uses his hands is a laborer. one who uses his hands and his mind is a craftsman. but he who uses his hands, his mind, and his heart, is an artist...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-9-30 21:50:05 |Display all floors
seneca Post time: 2014-9-30 21:46
It is noble of you to recognise that people anywhere - even in the U.S. of A. - can be your best f ...

Usanians? Senny you need buy a dictionary of English.

I didn't say American people bad. But why did you ask Sun mei, Zhao Hong to abort your own fetuses?

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.