Views: 11942|Replies: 35

Are human inherently good or inherently evil   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2014-9-23 17:17:44 |Display all floors
In my opinion, I think human are inherently evil. why do I say so? when you see much too vicious behaviors of wild children, you will know my view is not groundless. It is because we are all inherently evil that the existence of education is meaningful. We all say a baby is a pure white paper. So who he will be in the future depends on what you draw on this paper. If you tell him how to be a good man, he will lean that and gradually shake off his evil nature. Once a person is exposed to bad things all around, he obsolutely will not be a good man?
Do you agree?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-9-23 20:56:43 |Display all floors
Are you a Christian? Because Christians believe that human nature is evil.

Human nature is good. It's when people do not trust their inherently good nature, that we get what you call "evil."

Formal education as we get in life is meaningless toward understanding the "right path." Experience rather is what teaches you the difference between right and wrong. Lessons can only be learned from experience. This is the purpose of human existence.

Babies are not born with a blank slate. It has been proven that reincarnation is real. Lessons learned in each lifetime are accumulated and remembered subconsciously if not consciously. Your conscience is actually just memory of mistakes made in previous lifetimes.

The spontaneous inner self can only do good. Modern life has cut most people off from contact with their inner self, and herein the problem lies. People are more worried about getting a new iPhone. But you don't have to be one of them.
There is progress whether you are going forward or backward; the thing is to move.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-9-24 04:46:30 From mobile |Display all floors
hxlgreat Posted On  Yesterday 17:17
In my opinion, I think human are inherently evil. why do I say so? when you see much too vicious beh...

I think you start out good and learn to be bad except for the very small few who are born to be bad. To have good you need bad it is a matter of balance.

Use magic tools Report

2016 Most Popular Member 2015 Most Popular Member 2014 Most Popular Member

Post time 2014-9-24 05:41:54 |Display all floors
What is good, anat is evil Could they be the same thing depending on your point of view?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-9-24 10:52:02 |Display all floors
dusty1 Post time: 2014-9-24 05:41
What is good, anat is evil Could they be the same thing depending on your point of view?

You are right mostly a cultural standard and open to interpretation and situation.

Use magic tools Report

2016 Most Popular Member 2015 Most Popular Member 2014 Most Popular Member

Post time 2014-9-24 10:56:12 |Display all floors
warren0353 Post time: 2014-9-24 10:52
You are right mostly a cultural standard and open to interpretation and situation.

To put it in an example. As I spy on you and steal your hard work and government secrets for my government to use. To your government I'm a criminal, to my government I'm a hero. That is the basic theory.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-9-24 13:50:36 |Display all floors
Inherently humans are evil, selfish and mean .....

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.