Author: rainyhx

Is there anything you'd like to change in your life? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2004-6-21 11:45:48 |Display all floors

to amanda

Is your major Maths? I think maths is the most hard subject to learn. I do think you can overcome the difficulties and get the Master degree!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-6-21 13:50:29 |Display all floors

If there were chances.........

If I could change sth in my life,I hope that time could flow backwards so that  I had the courage to say love to sb who I fell in love with first.
I regret giving up that because of shyness and the young age that couldn't express directly under the pressures from parents and teachers and study.
When I realized it and wanted to tell him, I found I had lost it forever and couldn't make up for it any more.
Someone told me that there is sth that  you lose it forever as long as you miss it.  That is Love.
If given me a chance and time could flow backwards, I wanted to say love to him and stay with him to face all the difficult things around us.

But now, I missed my pure love for ever.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-6-21 13:57:43 |Display all floors

Love can't be lost, and it's for u to find. If u are sincere there is always lov

Never say only love someone and never believe someone say only love u. These are lies. Do believe me. Men are always put with false face when he says something honey.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-6-22 00:39:47 |Display all floors

enviornment

I would like to change the enviornment :-)
But it is impossible. It is alway me to change in fact.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-6-22 12:03:45 |Display all floors

Reply: If there were chances.........

love will not lost, if you don't want to. i think love is not equal to occupancy, if you love him in your heart, you can love him forever, though you have missed him.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.