Author: abramicus

WITHOUT EXIT POLLS, WHO IS TO KEEP THE VOTE COUNTERS HONEST??? [Copy link] 中文

2018 Most Popular Member

Post time 2014-9-19 16:45:33 |Display all floors
AS I have already said, and predicted before the vote.....
the scots will choke when they have to vote..,
Vote rigging was a concern in Glasgow......which the yes team won.....
The scots have voted to stay with their cousins....
if you want something in life get off your backside, and do it yourself!! don't rely on others to do it for you

Use magic tools Report

2016 Most Popular Member 2015 Most Popular Member 2014 Most Popular Member

Post time 2014-9-19 17:21:46 |Display all floors
You lost deal with it

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-9-20 02:09:43 |Display all floors
I consulted my favourite barman about this, the mother of all referenda and he said that I needed a pint of something creamy. He was right, too and I knew it so I sat meself down somewhere comfortable and waited patiently for the black and creamy stuff isn't something to be hurried.

After the appropriate time had elapsed, he brought me a glass brimming with that lovely stuff and he told me that he was amazed at the lengths those British government scoundrels would go to just to prove your prediction wrong. Then he tipped me a wink as is his wont and added that, as nobody ever tells the truth when they're being asked about voting, those exit polls are really just a waste of money and the 'Sweaties' weren't exactly renowned for that sort of foolish behaviour. He gave me one of his knowing smiles and trundled off back behind the bar.

He knows all there is to know about anything. Sure, is it any wonder he's my favourite barman? He pours a quare pint,  too.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-9-20 10:09:00 |Display all floors
Too wordy.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-9-21 06:08:28 |Display all floors
Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-9-21 09:54:57 |Display all floors
This post was edited by abramicus at 2014-9-21 09:57

Without exit polls, and without recount as a recourse, the referendum vote is not verifiable, and if it is not verifiable, it is not valid, and therefore the Scottish people have a right to hold a truly valid referendum before the end of 2014.

After the Defeat at the Battle of Falkirk . . .

Comes the Victory at Bannockburn!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-9-22 02:18:08 |Display all floors
THERE IS NO VERIFIABLE PROOF THAT THE SCOTTISH INDEPENDENCE VOTE LOST!

Scotland, put down your aprons soaked with tears, throw them away and look with a clear steady eye to the Wallace Monument.  Was Wallace defeated in a fair fight when he was beheaded in 1305?  Was your referendum a verifiable one?

If not, why cry, when you should be shouting at your rooftops . . . Free Scotland!

Free Scotland!  Demand a REAL REFERENDUM that is VERIFIABLE!

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.