Views: 4250|Replies: 8

the difference between native english speaker and Chinese english speaker [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2014-9-18 11:16:53 |Display all floors
Good day!~
because of demand of my job, i have got in touch with both oversea and domestic english speaker.
i have read and listen some english article and dialogue from them.
i suppose there are still difference between native english speaker and Chinese english speaker.
but i can not describe the details about difference and reason result in the difference?
so i resort to every english experts.
i am looking forward your reply!
many thx~!

Use magic tools Report

anonymoustext
anonymoustext  Post time 2014-9-19 21:46:00
This post was edited by Anonymous at 2015-2-18 03:32

Deleted.

Use magic tools Report

Elite Member

Snowipine

Glod Medal Blogger of 2013

Post time 2014-9-20 21:06:17 |Display all floors
alicebrooke Post time: 2014-9-19 21:46
These differences involve:
The Chinese speaker of English, of course, does not always get it right.  ...

Usually, for better communication,  people will carefully pick up the words and phrasing which will make people in conversation knowing each other better. Dialect and pronunciation has great differences even between two neighbouring villages in China.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-9-22 15:05:29 |Display all floors
thank you for your opinions and ideas. i really appreciate them.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-9-22 15:32:46 |Display all floors
But i suppose more differences exist between chinese english speaker and native english speaker.  
more english speakers from different countries participate in the dialogue, more useful information we share

Use magic tools Report

anonymoustext
anonymoustext  Post time 2014-9-22 21:19:55
This post was edited by Anonymous at 2015-2-18 03:33

Deleted.

Use magic tools Report

Elite Member

Snowipine

Glod Medal Blogger of 2013

Post time 2014-9-23 00:25:32 |Display all floors
alicebrooke Post time: 2014-9-22 21:19
Yes - differences in dialect within such a short distance. I have read that one of the best places ...

Conversation under the reciprocal way is the best way to bridge the gap of distance.

The difference is a natural phenomena and it is not so difficult to erase, the reason is that the technical issue is not a real big obstacle for people to overcome. The core for the difficulty is that whether the dialogure partners have the real sincerity to move ahead shoulder to shoulder.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.