Author: hxlgreat

Do you remember the green train   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2014-9-18 22:56:24 |Display all floors
PLEASE dont get rid of the green train just convert it to a cargo train for those farmers to transport their greens to the marker places or else we all gonnabe sufferin with canned foods
a man who uses his hands is a laborer. one who uses his hands and his mind is a craftsman. but he who uses his hands, his mind, and his heart, is an artist...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-9-18 23:04:17 |Display all floors
youknowhat Post time: 2014-9-18 22:56
PLEASE dont get rid of the green train just convert it to a cargo train for those farmers to transpo ...

we call it green train for so many years...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-9-18 23:14:24 |Display all floors
hxlgreat Post time: 2014-9-18 10:04
we call it green train for so many years...

then we have many color trains (just pick your pick) here in nu york cos the kidds got nuttin better to do right after skool they just go around and spray paint (graffiti is illegal in most states) those subway carts  
a man who uses his hands is a laborer. one who uses his hands and his mind is a craftsman. but he who uses his hands, his mind, and his heart, is an artist...

Use magic tools Report

2015 Most Popular Member Medal

Post time 2014-9-20 11:32:30 |Display all floors
seneca Post time: 2014-9-18 04:30
I don't miss those trains too much - they were unheated, uncooled, full of ciggy smoke, and the pass ...

What you describe are your early morning visions curtesy of the delirium tremens in your bathroom there in Malaysia.
You've never been to China. Try to remember at least this much.
If capitalism promotes innovation and creativity then why aren't scientists and artists the richest people in a capitalist nation?

Use magic tools Report

2016 Most Popular Member CD top contributor in April 2015 Most Popular Member Medal of honor Medal of honor

Post time 2014-9-20 18:29:23 |Display all floors
robert237 Post time: 2014-9-20 11:32
What you describe are your early morning visions curtesy of the delirium tremens in your bathroom  ...

No, he just thinks he is better than the rest and should not mix with the Hoi Poloi, as usual he is dellusional

Use magic tools Report

2016 Most Popular Member CD top contributor in April 2015 Most Popular Member Medal of honor Medal of honor

Post time 2014-9-20 18:31:04 |Display all floors
My lonest train journey in China was 27 hours on hard bed, have done many trips up to the 24 hour mark ( Beijing Giulin was nearlt 24 hours not too long ago ), on the whole I miss the slow sleepers

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-9-21 15:50:55 |Display all floors
seneca Post time: 2014-9-20 22:14
When did you see me in Malaysia? Why don't you meet up with me in China???

Mr Senica Sir, here you go again, you challenge Robert to a meet but when I ask you for a meet you refuse, hypocritical

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.