Author: smuffy

Why are skinny women considered beautiful?   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2014-9-23 16:28:02 |Display all floors
they are beautiful, i like them

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-9-23 16:38:28 |Display all floors
DiscoPro_Joe Post time: 2014-9-22 18:20
Why are skinny women considered beautiful?

Maybe it has something to do with masculinity and femini ...

u writes well, but i think a girl's face is more important than her body. if a girl has a perfect body ,but her face is not pretty, she will not catch me  

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-9-23 17:19:08 |Display all floors
terry2014 Post time: 2014-9-23 16:38
u writes well, but i think a girl's face is more important than her body. if a girl has a perfect  ...

Agreed! I see women like that every day.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-9-26 18:58:37 |Display all floors
having spent some as a  time as a teacher  with  groups of  female Chinese students, i could not keep up with them at the dinner table, most could clear the table in a few mins, maybe it was the chinese food?. But then i would see them diving into a bowl of rice or noodles some 30 mins later,  but very few were of a larger frame all were attarctive and slim, not often will you see a big fat chinese girl  well funny the only one i did see was working in a famous US  fast food outlet in Beijing

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.