Views: 4253|Replies: 11

A Chinese girl wants to talk with you in English! [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2004-6-17 19:36:50 |Display all floors
Hi everyone ,I am an English fan.And I'm very glad to make an acquaintance here with you.You will be my teacher and my friend .
I 'm waiting for your response!!!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-6-17 21:18:27 |Display all floors

Ok, I wanna be your speakpartner

What's your job?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-6-20 20:43:20 |Display all floors

sure,meet with you!

can you introduce youself  in datail? contact me ,please. email : xuzhaojin123@126.com

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-6-21 09:32:12 |Display all floors

Hello

You can talk with me, my MSN is "topioneer@hotmail.com". I'm working in Shenzhen as sales cleark in international marketing department, oral english need to be improved and I think we can get mutual improvement.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-6-22 21:08:25 |Display all floors

could i talk with you ,pretty girl

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-6-22 23:30:08 |Display all floors

Being with me makes u happy!

lovely girl. Though i am a new hand in this forum, i really want to make friends with you and every one who will be interested in me.(ha!)
please cherish my sincerity and friendship because this is my first time to post here. i serve in a college of Shanghai after my graduation in Beijing last year. i look forward to meeting you any time. My QQ number is 6410206. we will exchange our oppions and make progress together through talking in English. dear, i am a small potato!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-6-23 05:18:37 |Display all floors

Hi !!!!

My name is Felix and I am now working in Modesto California and if u want to chat with me u can email me or even msn me. My msn is the same as my email that is felixloh@hotmail.com and i will usually go online during weekends. If u want to email me during the weekdays u can do it to my company email that is felix.loh@ejgallo.com

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.