Author: hxlgreat

What is the best piece of advice you could give someone about life   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2014-9-17 21:01:29 |Display all floors
hxlgreat Post time: 2014-9-17 19:55
what's that? food?

did you know that THIS forum is mostly related to CHINA
some day Jiangsu will rule China

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-9-18 23:36:22 |Display all floors
¨The one who has never failed once in the life, it's because never tried to do something¨.

Follow your dreams humbly and with the feet on earth.

Denial, according the psychoanalysts, is one of the most primary mechanisms of defense. It consists in the attitude of denying or minimizing obvious facts of reality with which the individual can´t  cope or whose irresponsibility is unable to meet.

And I agree.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-9-19 19:11:33 |Display all floors
messi30 Post time: 2014-9-18 23:36
¨The one who has never failed once in the life, it's because never tried to do something¨.

Follow ...

thanks
if you never try, you will never know

Use magic tools Report

August's Best Writer 2012

Post time 2014-10-15 00:56:35 |Display all floors
Live life to please yourself, not other. Friends and family come and go, many will give advise, but its not always the best, it is just their thought, as we are all individual and therefore think different, do what you think is right, although later you may learn that it was not the right choice, however, at the time you thought it the right thing to do. We are supposed to learn by our mistakes, this helps us from any future issues which may and will arise. We gain confidence and strength through our mistakes, so its OK to make a few along the way. Life is a learning curve, and really we learn very little by the time we reach 70, a little respect and humanity to others goes a long way, and its free.  Never worry about failure it is an experience to lead you to success. To characterise or criticise others is only to hide your own insecurity.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-10-16 17:02:44 |Display all floors
onceaknight Post time: 2014-10-15 00:56
Live life to please yourself, not other. Friends and family come and go, many will give advise, but  ...

Thanks for your advice. you know recently I have a certain disaggreement with my mom on where to work and what to do. She gave me some advice to do this to do that blahblah...I don't know if I should listen to her, I know what she said is try to find a comfort way for me to live such hard life...I really don't know...that's hard to decide

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-10-16 19:12:01 |Display all floors
The trick is to combine your waking rational abilities with the infinite possibilities of your dreams. Because, if you can do that, you can do anything.

Use magic tools Report

2016 Most Popular Member 2015 Most Popular Member 2014 Most Popular Member

Post time 2014-10-20 07:28:40 |Display all floors
Walk among the Giants, look back and see how far we have come, look ahead and see how far we have to go, achieve your best with honesty and integrity to add to the Giants.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.