How to define terrorists?   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2014-9-17 10:06:55 |Display all floors
Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked

Use magic tools Report

2018 Most Popular Member

Post time 2014-9-17 10:11:28 |Display all floors
This post was edited by parcher at 2014-9-17 10:14
raton Post time: 2014-9-17 09:21
The people of the world have reached a critical mass of intolerance towards the rogue terror state ...

I see your point, but it does not stop them from turning up at our door steps with there hands out demanding free housing, benefits.....health care, education........have i missed anything else?

if you want something in life get off your backside, and do it yourself!! don't rely on others to do it for you

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-9-17 10:17:51 |Display all floors
parcher Post time: 2014-9-16 20:35
Terrorists are cowards....
we should just focus on our borders, and forget about the rag heads in th ...

"rag heads"?

You know that's an ethnic slur, that's why you chose to use this term. The reason there are so many problems in this world is because of haters like you.

Use magic tools Report

2018 Most Popular Member

Post time 2014-9-17 10:54:18 |Display all floors
This post was edited by parcher at 2014-9-17 11:04
zoduZiodung Post time: 2014-9-17 10:25
Yes. You missed giving links and supportive evidence to the assertion that "the people of the worl ...

Refering the uk....
last year 407,000 were claiming benefits in the uk. A rise of 120,000 since 2008. out of those claiming benefits, 132,000 were from asia/middle east, 102,000 Africans, and the rest mainly from easten Europe. That meant one in 13 claiming benefits were foreigners/.
They hate us......we feed them......
Close the borders NOW!!!
if you want something in life get off your backside, and do it yourself!! don't rely on others to do it for you

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-9-17 10:56:17 |Display all floors
You missed giving links and supportive evidence to the assertion that "Islamic State" is a US/Israel trained terrorist organization

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-9-17 12:15:54 |Display all floors
This post was edited by incarnationabc at 2014-9-17 12:23
JFenix Post time: 2014-9-17 08:29
Bush and cohorts are war criminals.  

I'm sorry to get hung up on the semantics here, but this st ...

I feel so sorry that Bush Jr. and his cohorts are not criminals as you said, though I and all upright people over all the world wish the day. They are mastermind and terrorist perpetrators

In legal parlance, only after a person is  convicted in a court, and you can call the person criminal.

Neither legistation of the US nor Administration of Uncle Sam  tries to condemn Bush Jr.  and let him out of justice carefree after so many innocent civilian people died due to the hoax of the US.

The separation of powers of the US just doesn't work. Why? Because the state is ruled by terrorist parties, and the parties include all terrorists,  that turn it into a terrorist state I have to say. I don't mean all American people are terrorists.

The best way for American people to reshape their International image is never to vote for Elephant and Donkey again, and form a or several brand new peace loving new parties of real people to rule the country with Peace Constitution. Yet I admit it is a Uptopia.
There is one spectacle grander than the sea, that is the sky; there is one spectacle grander than the sky, that is the interior of the soul.-Victor Hugo

Use magic tools Report

Medal of honor

Post time 2014-9-17 12:15:58 |Display all floors
Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.