Author: english-learner

Tighter requirements for foreign teachers in China   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2014-9-16 21:54:16 |Display all floors
i support that  new rules could be publish soon. But maybe there are still some of foreigners who does not meet the needs come  to china as  teachers  as  well.  Chinese are  superstion to  white just  because they are  hold developed  countries passport priority  to  CHN  citizens.  that is  the  sad  place  i dont like.
I love China and hometown

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-9-16 23:02:56 |Display all floors
i prefer somebody like SENECA here with lots of knowledge (almost ev'rythin there is to it outhere) but then again just dont hit me to hard (yes, i'm a slow learner but dont worry i wont dissappoint anybody)  
a man who uses his hands is a laborer. one who uses his hands and his mind is a craftsman. but he who uses his hands, his mind, and his heart, is an artist...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-9-17 00:46:42 |Display all floors
The problem is not with foreign teachers. The problem is with those who hire them ... namely the ones who run private language mills who hope to get rich by soaking parents and charging outrages tuition fees. Also in that category are the "agencies", such as HelenChinaTefl, out of Hangzhou. This company charges outrageous fees to schools, and often places young, inexperienced/unqualified 'teachers' in these schools.

Don't blame/penalize the foreign teachers. Nail the Chinese language mills and agencies that are ripping you all off.
Stupid people are like Glowsticks. You want to snap them in half and shake the crap out of them until they see the light.
I love sarcasm. It's like punching someone in the head ... only with words

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-9-17 02:49:18 |Display all floors
Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-9-17 08:06:23 |Display all floors
Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-9-17 10:49:37 |Display all floors
This post was edited by incarnationabc at 2014-9-17 11:21
skywalk1 Post time: 2014-9-16 20:03
Ratfink was referring to the common usage of the term "teacher," but technically you are right. I  ...

I am right not only technically but also factually. I have referred to teachers who teach in colleges, universities, or schools. Mod. Ratfink  twisted it, because he tried to trash my words in vain. He failed to debate on the basis of facts in a DECENT manner I had to point it out.

I don't use foul language. Please indicate what foul language I applied.

I was banned because some mod wield unfairly their power over me.  They never told me what rule I broke as I demanded, while allowed other forumites throw their scurrilous attacks on me, lying me Malay, etc.  I've followed the rules of the forums to report, but the Mod claimed they have sent message of warning, however never took any effective actions to curb the abusive behavirors.

Numerous decent forum posters i.e. Liuyedao, Wchao37, Totothedog, Wahaha, Expatter, Caringhk,  etc. have left, because they are not happy at all about some mod, who takes side ruled at all. I do hope Mod Ratfink will be fair and don't use any abusive language and privilge against the posters here.  As the Mods are expected to obey the rule they set  first, or how come they ruled over others. Isn't it  ridiculous a judge takes bribe, meanwhile condemn other people guilty?

It is a shame that you seemed to to launch another groundless personal attack against me who provoked you nothing.

I am curious how you know I was banned before, as you just registered on Sept 2, a few days ago. You even cannot honestly tell us who you are,  how could you judge other people here.

There is one spectacle grander than the sea, that is the sky; there is one spectacle grander than the sky, that is the interior of the soul.-Victor Hugo

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-9-17 10:56:47 |Display all floors
gooddog Post time: 2014-9-17 07:55
I am happy for you....to put Ratfink in his place. I find him abusive and uses his MD p ...

Buddy, thanks!
There is one spectacle grander than the sea, that is the sky; there is one spectacle grander than the sky, that is the interior of the soul.-Victor Hugo

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.