Author: abramicus

Is Scottish Independence a Lost Cause? No, the Fight Has Just Begun! [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2014-9-15 07:26:49 |Display all floors
This post was edited by abramicus at 2014-9-15 07:27

When foreigners, nearly one million strong, living in Scotland have the right to vote on the future and independence of Scotland, Scotland is in a state of foreign INVASION, and it is not holding a FREE election, but one that is UNFAIRLY BIASED AGAINST ITS INDEPENDENCE.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-9-15 07:30:22 |Display all floors
This post was edited by incarnationabc at 2014-9-15 07:37
futsanglung Post time: 2014-9-15 06:50
The majority of couples have rows but they make up later.

You can look no further than one point, ...

Oh, really?  Other people break up, but not the slaves under the English rule. How did Dianna die? She was murdered by cruel Royals.

Probably you don't have four fathers, but how many times you English launch against other nations, conquered, claim, "either I am your daddy, or I am the big brother"?

The English and its descendants stole too much from the other countries. What the dickens dare you lie through the teeth again? Dare you deny, it wasn't English stole Hong Kong via fire and knife and Opium from the mainland of China? Dare you deny it wasn't English stole the aborginal kids in Australia? Dare you deny English don't steal Kohinoor the biggest diamond from Indians...

When Indians demand English PM to the return of their treasure, Karmoron said British Museum will be empty if return...

I could go on and on...

Scots are never happy with the English, and they want to leave the control  of the English, like Americans, Australians, Canadians, kiwis, Indians... those former colonies all broke up with the English.

It is time for the Scots to make up their mind to end the strange bedfellow relationship with the English after they have suffered enough humiliation, inequality, exploitation for hundreds of years.
There is one spectacle grander than the sea, that is the sky; there is one spectacle grander than the sky, that is the interior of the soul.-Victor Hugo

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-9-15 13:47:47 |Display all floors
This post was edited by abramicus at 2014-9-15 13:48

As Glasgow broke out in open air singing of Flower of Scotland this Saturday, Edinburgh resounded with music from Usher Hall this Sunday evening, and the simple message of both was "Yes, I believe!"

"Yes, I believe that Scotland has always been an independent, sovereign and free country!"

"Yes, I believe that on September 18, 2014, the world will hear, will read, and will know that we have regained our identity."

"Yes, will you also vote Yes, because a vote for Scotland, is a vote for myself, for yourself, and a vote to right the many ungodly wrongs of history."

"YES, I will vote YES!  Will you also vote YES with me?"

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-9-15 13:49:20 |Display all floors
Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-9-15 13:52:31 |Display all floors
This post was edited by abramicus at 2014-9-15 14:07

EVERYONE WHO VOTES 'YES' IS A SCOTSMAN TO ME!

Salmond should begin serious and extensive work with the non-native voters in Scotland, to tell them, we all share the same DESTINY.

YES, I will vote YES!  Will you also vote YES with me?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-9-15 13:55:15 |Display all floors
Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-9-15 14:14:54 |Display all floors

"I TOO AM A SCOTSMAN AND I WANT SCOTLAND FREE!"

This post was edited by abramicus at 2014-9-15 14:20

The emergence of a Scottish identity that embraces all those who vote in the referendum is a force that only the YES Movement can tap into, a force that the NO Movement by its very character cannot accept.

It is therefore timely and efficient for the YES Movement to approach each and every non-Scotland-born voter with a PERSONAL APPEAL TO BE A SCOTSMAN, no longer an Englishman merely residing or working in Scotland, no longer an Indian, Arab, Pakistani, or Chinese calling Scotland his second home, but a TRUE SCOTSMAN WHO WILL DECIDE THE FUTURE OF THE LAND HE OR SHE NOW LIVES ON, AND THE FUTURE OF THEIR CHILDREN WHO ARE BORN IN SCOTLAND.

This is the appeal therefore from an OLD SCOTSMAN to a NEW SCOTSMAN . . .

"LET US BOTH VOTE 'YES!' AND MAKE OUR SCOTLAND FREE!!!"

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.