Post time 2003-10-17 22:19:14 |Display all floors

Reply: Reply: I am from inner mogolia

blush //
what is inner mogolia
I can't find it in the dictionary

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2003-10-17 22:21:07 |Display all floors

hangzhou shanghai

i am born in hangzhou and spend college time in shanghai .
two cities are so close :)

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2003-10-20 18:13:21 |Display all floors

So glad to see all of you here!

Dear guys,

It is so wonderful to meet all of you here. Yes let us make friends, which is really a good idea.

I just came back from USA recently, I am in Beijing now. ya, I found a job here, if I llike, I will live here for ever. Last week we moved to my new home. So now you see, why I can live here forever. The feeling is different when you have your own home in one place. Maybe you are married or maybe you are not, maybe you have kids or you have not now, but one day you will experience this feeling, At that time you will  understand me.

Before I went to American, I had been worked more than 4 years in ShengLi oil field. during that period, I lived in apartment of my unit, I have no my own house either. So this is the first time that I have my own house. I would like to share my delight with all of you, as i already look all of you as my good friend. Next time when you come to Beijing, don't forget to give me a call, I will treat you as my best friemd.

Yes, since i just got here, so i didn't make lots of friends yet. Maybe later I can make more. The community in chinadaily is really a good place to learn English, to pass the spare time, to communicate with all of you....

Even if I have a job in Beijing now, but this job is not my desireable one, sometimes, my feeling is not so good, since i can not obtain too much experience during my working. Every where is full of competition, Do you feel this, it is so hard to  have a peacful life. Even if when i have nothing to do, I still feel this kind of compression.  I am long for to make friends with you. Hope to get help from all of you!

Thank you, have a good night!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2003-10-21 10:20:49 |Display all floors

Congradulation!

I know the room price in Beijing is high,I dream of having my own home in Beijing too.But that's just a dream. I am in shandong now,I am doing my best to realize my dream.I hope my dream will come ture!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2003-10-21 10:34:13 |Display all floors

Me too

I im living in nanjing ,i im glade to make frends with you.My email ziyan1130@yahoo.com.cn

Use magic tools Report

aprilzxd has been deleted
Post time 2003-10-21 13:56:43 |Display all floors

I am in Beijing now !!

Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.