Author: BoMiller

Do you know someone like this? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2014-9-14 12:48:03 |Display all floors
This post was edited by incarnationabc at 2014-9-14 12:50
dusty1 Post time: 2014-9-14 10:15
My nephew is very lazy,Chinese student, when he goes to Brisbane to university, he will have to get  ...

If you say young Chinese students who have to find their feet to survive in complete foreign countries lazy, please tell us the Queen, Charles, the King in Waiting, the Prince are the most conscientious people who cook on their own, and go to work, and never spend a penny from the hard pressed hard-working Britons. They would be shining models to the world. It is joke, isn't it?

There is one spectacle grander than the sea, that is the sky; there is one spectacle grander than the sky, that is the interior of the soul.-Victor Hugo

Use magic tools Report

2016 Most Popular Member 2015 Most Popular Member 2014 Most Popular Member

Post time 2014-9-14 12:52:46 |Display all floors
incarnationabc Post time: 2014-9-14 12:48
If you say young Chinese students who have to find their feet to survive in a complete foreign cou ...

My niece and nephew think their royalty with their Chinese upbringing, till they met me their uncle. They have responsibility, and rules to follow toilet and showers to clean. They have a set time to be showered, and go to sleep. I make the rules and decisions not them.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-9-14 13:01:19 |Display all floors
dusty1 Post time: 2014-9-14 12:52
My niece and nephew think their royalty with their Chinese upbringing, till they met me their uncl ...

Please go spin more tales to those suckers. LOL
There is one spectacle grander than the sea, that is the sky; there is one spectacle grander than the sky, that is the interior of the soul.-Victor Hugo

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.